24.

Geos P.O.V
We've been in the Bahamas for three days and loren WONT stop. Like she constantly touches my butt or makes comments to me that I dont even wanna tell miya cause she is gonna go crazy on this little white girl! My baby real live crazy and loren aint taking a god damn hint IM IN LOVE WITH AMIYA! I just be tryna chill with the guys or sonething and she all on me. Wait until amiya find out. It aim gon be pretty I guarantee.
AMIYAS P.O.V
right now we were all at the beach but loren has excluded herself from the group. Why? I dont know but its a good thing she has. Ill demolish her! I looked up through my sunglasses and geo was rubbing his nipples and twerking on ace. "You bout gay as shit" ace laughed pushing geo off. "Nu uh! I got a girl unlike some of us" geo indirectly shaded ace.
"Bitch I get bitches"
"Yeah maybe dogs but not no females"
"Shut up! Thats why yo breath stank" ace has the most childish comebacks
"Baby does my breath stink?" Geo sat on my lap pouting. "No baby your breathe smells great" I chuckle grabbing his head and pulling it to me chest/shoulder area hugging the fake crying juwany. I looked over and seen loren staring. See it didn't really bother me cause I have geo. I pulled out my phone and went on Snapchat recording geo.
"Ew i look gross" I scoffed seeing myself
"You look perfect as always Babygirl" he pulled my face to his kissing him as the video ended. "Yall nasty bitches stop" yami fake puked. We all started laughing. "really cause I'm a child of jesus Christ" Zach put his hands together praying. "Yeah cause yo ass need forgiveness after what me and Edwin walked into" geo and Edwin did there handshake "what did y'all walk in on?" Me and Kylee screamed at ariel who was covering her face in zachs shoulder while he was just blushing terribly. "Nothing" Zach screamed embarrassed. "Uh hu nothing? Nah nigga we seen EVERYTHING" geo continues to tease Zach. "Acting like you and miya don't fuck shut up" Zach yells back still laugjing as ariel joins the argument" and dont say yall dont bitch cause you told the girls group chat!" Ariel screamed at me. "Damn snitch" me and Sam say at the same time. "See im a proud virgin" Edwin smiled and hugs Kylee. "Shut up bitch" geo threw a towel at Edwin. "Waiiittttt yall talk about sex in the group chat?" Geo raised his eyebrow. "Yeah" I choked out. "that's interesting what do you say?" Zach continued "that yo dick is little" yami pitched in. I just got on my phone gettong on Snapchat watching everybody's storys first I watched Mikey barones and died laughing at Bryce showing his butt twerking. I honestly love Mikey he dm'd me a couple months ago and we are like litteraly best fucking friends hes my bitch no lie. I then went on to watch Loren's story and seen she repeatedly recorded geo! When he was rubbing his nipples when he mooned us, when we were kissing, ans went we were all in the water fighting. But she captioned one picture "I can treat him better!!😭💓" I slowly stood up and walked over to her. She looked at me with pure fear I wrapped my hand around the front of her neck and slammed her into the tree squeezing her wind pipe. I'm not entirely sure why but she burned a hole into me. "You got me fucked up loren! I told you to leave geo alone or I'll fuck you up" I grit through my teeth not letting go of her. I watched her struggle to breathe. I felt arms wrap around me and attempt to pull me off but I wasn't going for it. Shes gonna learn to stop fucking with me.
" Pablos viendo mo" (Pablo's watching mo) hectors voice sounded like a call for help in my ears. He slowly pride my hands from her neck as I slowly lightened my grip. "Watch your shit" I spat at her waking back to the hotel. I could feel our entire group follow me into mine and geos hotel room. "That was bad ass" Edwin yelled sitting down at the end of the bed. I just chuckled. Everybody started screaming and gushing over how awsome it was but I couldn't help but feel like I fucked up. I let my crazy get the best of me. What if my fans saw it? They will hate me. Soon everybody left except Hector and Sam. I really wish sammy and skate could have came though. They would have made the trip so fucking lit. Ee decided that we were gonna go live. We sat the computer up and started up the broadcast. I instantly noticed comments about loren. I silently read almost every single one
"How can you be so cruel to hurt her?".
"SOMEBODY SHOULD CHOKE YOU OUT"
"Honestly kill your fucking self like come on"
"Are you upset because geo wants loren"
My reading was interrupted by geos outburst of anger. "SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH THE FALSE ASS RUMORS! She had a reason for what she did! If a female touched your boyfriend as if she was gonan suck his dick would you not be mad? Thsi girl has been messing with amiya for months and amiya finally snapped. So everybody be the fuck quiet! Or we could end the live and not get on ever again" the entire live switched. They all pretended to love me. Fuck everything
-----------
Anybody else loves brikey?
×vote°comment×
Stay lovely💕
Word count: 964