39.

MIYS P. O. V
" hey baaaabbbyyyy" Ariel flopped
Down on my bed almost making me smack her.  "excuse me bitch but I have the WORST head ache from last night and I actually might punch you" I close my eyes. 
"oooo about last night,  what the duck happened?! " kylee got curious also taking a seat on my bed. I laughed just thinking about how surprised they will be.
"Romans a freak"
"well I could have told you that" Ariel laughed. 
"oh no no he hand cuffed me to the bed and blind folded me plus ice " I took a break for there gasps " feels GREAAATTTT" I scream. 
" and here I thought Zach was kinky " Ariel giggled "his biggest kink is being called daddy"
Me and kylee threw our heads back in laughter.  "ugh me and Edwin are saving for marrigggeee" kylee groaned fake crying.
"it seems hard" I curl my eyebrows surprised. 
"it's not hard it's just when your 17 and a virgin it sucks honestly.  I wanna know what dick feels like, and Edwin makes it so hardddd " she threw her head into my pillow.
"wait so like no head or foreplay?? " Ariel high pitched screamed.
" no no no we have had oral sex and sometimes we are generous and get our hands involved but never enough to actually fuck" she explains we all just laugh and continue watching TV. 
-
" yo love I'm gonna go make a quick hit okay? " geo slid on a pair of black jeans. 
"yeah well me to " I stood up looking for black cloths.
"no love this is gonna be big..  Like somebody will die tonight " he grabbed my face. 
" juwany you see me as a child I've literally took more that one person's life I grew up to the guns and drugs and shit that maybe I shouldn't have seen but I did, so don't treat me like a fucking child" I put on a black sweatshirt and a pair of black skinny jeans. "okay love "  I put on all black air forces as he slid on his all black entire.  He handed me a ski mask and we headed out the door to his rental car.
"babe? " I asked taking a pistol out of the glove box loading it handing it to Geo.
"yeah? " he said as I did the same with my gun. 
" what type of hit is this" I asked laying my head back. 
" he shot me.  Now imma shoot him" he growled parking his car. 
" okay he lives down there in the brick house but there is gonna be already four guys so we are gonna come in threw the back door and shoot two from behind then whatever happens happens but you protect yourself by any means got it? " he asked as we put on the ski masks I nodded my head and got out quietly walking to the back door.  Geo held his fingers in the air one,  two,  three.  I slowly opened the door peeking my head in as I saw two big dudes standing back facing the door with a beer in there hand,  without warning juwany I pulled the trigger one down.  The other quickly spun around aiming his pistol but mine had already fired.  I saw a light skin guy with a lot of tattoos and a gold grill slowly walk into the kitchen making the heel of his shoes hit the floor hard as he chuckled,
"oh god,  you killed two of my best men doll face " he walked to the middle of the kitchen smiling as I stood directly beside the door waiting to motion geo in. 
"now may I so politely ask why  a beautiful lady would do such bad things?" he smiled really big but I was focused how my main point.  He shot the live of my life. As soon as he finished the sentence for pushed the dole all the way open showing himself.
"oh that can not be the little Mexican boy I shot  couple weeks back can it? " he laughed taking a drag from his blunt. 
"Puerto Rican bitch" geo shot but yet he missed like a fucking girl. I picked up a glass plate and slung it at the light skin Mans head causing him to fall to the floor as Geo ran into the other room to kill the other "bad guys"
I walked over to the man as he stood up slicing my arm with a pocket knife,  I only laughed out of pain at him kicking the knife out of his hand.  Hitting him with my gun across his face clearly taking him by surprise.
"oh you seem to be Mexican to,  that's why your fiesty " he smiled again what's with him?  I slowly reached my hand for yet another glass plate on the counter also laughing now.
" I really thought you would have learned." I pause smiling.  "Puerto Rican bitch"
I slammed the plate against his head as he fell to the floor.  I put my shoe on his neck slightly stepping on it aiming my gun at his head "oh yeah and beautiful ladys like me,  kill" I wink before putting a bullet in his head. I put the gun in the waist band of my pants while geo came running out of the living room as I joined him running back to the car.
Out of breath I ripped the sweatshirt off as Geo quickly drove away from the scene of the crime.  I looked at my arm as the blood just gushed.  I didn't panick I just tightly wrapped the sweatshirt around my arm until we pulled up to the hotel and I wrapped the arm up. 
"hey love?" juwany coos walking into the bedroom laying down beside me. 
"hu? " I mumble half asleep. 
"one day,  I'll marry you" I laugh at him turning the other way to go to sleep, I don't listen when he makes comments like that because i know in my heart that I more than likely will never get the chance to marry him.  It sucks and I sound so naive and negative but I don't think in fairytale,  this is reality.
-
" Wake uppppp" Ariel, kylee, Zach, and Edwin yell while sitting and laying all around our beds. 
"sometimes I feel like we're your parents " I groan slightly sitting up.
"what happened to your arm? " kylee semi freaks out. 
"nothing we just went out to eat last night and I dropped my knife and it cut my arm chill " I laugh trying to make up a good lie but geo pinched my arm under the blanket kinda signalling my lie wasn't great.  They didn't question everybody just continued watching TV and oddly enough they were watching the news. 
I focused on my phone until I heard the news reported say something that caught my attention. 
"last night there was a triple homicide near Melrose lane,  some witnesses say it was two Mexican teens" me and geo looked at each other and kinda chuckled
"Puerto Rican bitch" but we quickly stopped as Ariel and the rest looked at us with very confused faces. 
"no" Ariel whispered standing up from the bed. 
'please tell me it wasn't you" Zach put his hands over his face.
"it wasn't us" me and geo shrugged.
" ARE YOU KIDDING!? You didn't even go out to eat last night!  You got that cut on your arm when you!? Please tell me it's not you" Ariel freaked out basically in tears. 
" Ariel love listen" I stood up trying to grab her arms.
" YOU KILLED SOMEBODY!  LIKE TOOK THEIR LIFE AWAY AMIYA " she stealing breathing heavily. 
" ARIEL THEY ALMOST TOOK GEOS LIFE!  YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR YOUR ACTIONS! " I yell back. 
"so should somebody kill you now? " kylee raised her right eyebrow folding her arms.
"I hope not but if they do that was my choice! I she to pay for my actions and one day they will come back on me,  yes I know that but there aren't all good people in the world welcome to reality! " I threw my hands in the air in defeat. 
-
I would have updated earlier but I went to a funeral Thursday and Friday and my life has just been hectic so I'm sorry babies but if I wrote a book about Derek laugh would anybody read it?  Or do y'all even know him?  It's gonna be like a thug love type of book
×vote °comment× .
Stay lovely ❤
Word count: 1418