31.

AMIYAS P.O.V
(MATURE CONTENT IF YOU ARE UNDER 13 PLEASEDO NOT READ!!!!)

While I'm laying in this bunk with geo very comfortable I felt something on my butt so me being the clueless person I am I put my hand behind me to my surprise I placed my palm directly on geos dick.
"Mm baby please" geo wimpered. I slowly turned by body around so I was facing him.
"What's wrong daddy " i wuspered seductively in his ear trails my hand down his abs to the waistline of his basketball shorts. "Momas they will hear us" he moaned.
"I guess you have to be quiet then baby" I kissed his neck while sliding my hand into his boxers.
"Fuck" he wispered clearly shocked by my actions. I slowly stroked his large member while I watched him struggle not to make any noises. I picked up the pace watching him bite his lip harshly, I'm not gonna lie there was a PUDDLE in my panties I love pleasuring him.
"I'm gonna c-cum" he stuttered as I took my hand out of his boxers. "No please don't start the teasing game I'm sooo frustrated baby" he whined catching his breath. I smirked at him. "You don't have to be" I started sucking on his neck. "Mmm fuuccckkk" he groaned. I placed my hand over his mouth while I climbed on top of him.
"What are you doing?" He wispered placing his hand on my back. "Fuck me" I nibbled on his ear.
"Yo miya you gon be loud"
"Fuck me daddy" I wisper again.
"Ugghh I wish we were in a hotel."
"God I'm so wet for you geo please fuck me" I moan again knowing I'm killing his soul.
"You want me to fuck You?" His dominate voice came out. I nodded my head making eye contact. I felt his hand slide my panties to the side rubbing me with his fingers. I quickly attached our lips to muffle the moans. I was grinding my hips on geos fingers while letting his tongue roam my mouth. He took his fingers out wich disappoints me but I didn't break the kiss. That was until I felt his tip at my entrance then his hands shoving me down fast  causing me to moan somewhat Loud but not loud enough to wake anybody up.
"I told you quiet " he growled covering my mouth while still rotating my hips on him. I doe up the pace causing him to slightly moan. "Cum for me" he reached his hand down playing with my pussy while fucking me. "Oh my"I moaned breathlessly before coming undone on him. He smiled before pulling out and cumming on my stomach. I laid down beside him. "Juwany how we gonna clean this up?" I lightly panicked. " Baby wipes down there" he pointed to the end of the bed. I sat up grabbing them before cleaning us both off. I laid back down with my he's on geos chest. "Still frustrated?" I raise my eyebrow. "Nah but tomorrow night in the hotel you are defiantly paying for what you just did" he growled. "What did I do?" I pouted. " ' fuck me daddy I'm so wet for you" he mocked me in a girls voice.
"Not my fault your dick game strong" I chuckle before climbing oh of his bunk and walking to the chill pit with him behind me so I could get something to drink I stopped sea in my tracks looking at Zach and Ariel. I know they heard us. I felt geo snack my arm lightly letting me know a had the same thought.
"What y'all doing up?" I ask grabbing a pop.
"Same thing you two were just doing" Zach laughed.
"What exactly were we doing?" Geo raised his eyebrow.
" fuck me daddy" Zach said in a girl voice and me and Ariel both there things at him. "Wait Ariel whyd you throw that?" Geo laughed.
"He was mocking me" she pouted.
"Waiiiiitttt y'all was for real fucking? " Geos mouth hung open.
"Much more room back here" Ariel laughed.
"Bitch I just fucked geo in a bunk " I complained. "But we going to sleep don't tell to loud zach" I joke grabbing geos hand walking back to his bunk both of us climbing in..
--
" juwany wake up " marks head peeled over the top of the bunk causing us to both look at him like he was crazy. "What did y'all do last night?" He wiggled his eyebrows.
"Slept Mark what?" Geo groaned not wanting to be awake. " SOUND CHEEECCKKKK" Mark yelled making us all laugh. Me and juwany slipped out of the bunk. He went to the bathroom and I walked to the back to change where the girls were changing. I put on a pair of regular blue jeans and a babyariel sweatshirt before brushing my hair and throwing it up into a pony tail and walking to the bathroom brushing my teeth and putting on deodorant.
I followed everybody else into the building and up to the back to start sound check.
-
We were all laying around backstage waiting do the show to start when Maddie busts out laughing. "Okay I have to ask" everybody looked at her in confusion. "Why did everybody decide to have sex last night?" Causing me, ariel, and kylee to freeze blushing while the boys laughed. "First geo and miya fucked and I could hear cause I mean they are so flippin close then Ariel and Zach were in the chill room I couldn't really hear so I went back to sleep then kylee and Edwin at like five so why?" She laughed again.
"Cause she can't keep her legs closed" Loren looked at me.
" You know what Loren. I fucked geo last night I FUCKED THE SHIT OUTTA HIM. Wanna know why? He's my boyfriiieeennnddddd I'll do whatever I want to him cause he's mine! Your upset cause sadly he wouldn't fuck you" I sink at her throwing my legs into geos lap.
-----
I'm a piece of shit and this sucked sorry if the sex part was bad.. I've never had sex in a tour bus 😭😭😭😭😂
×vote°comment×
Stay lovely 💕
Word count:1041