51.

AMIYAS P. O.V
It's times like this where I don't know how to react,  I'm not sure what to so with myself so I just sit. And stare at a blank space begging god to just teach me the way.  Samantha was by far my best friend in the entire world, I wouldn't give her up for a million and two dollars. Even more she was with my twin brother,  I can't imagine his heart right now,  losing geo would be traumatic for me.
"Mo come down stairs " Hector poked his heard through my cracked door. 
Instantly me and geo slowly followed him down the stairs,  out house was silent as I thought about everything that went on in this home. 
"hey " I whisper curling up next to yami when I seen the memorie boxes sitting on the table, I lightly smiled knowing how we were all about to cope together.  We all slid off the couch and sat Criss crossed around the table while opening the boxes, my box first I pulled out a picture

  We all slid off the couch and sat Criss crossed around the table while opening the boxes, my box first I pulled out a picture

Instantly my eyes filled with tears smiling, "first time in Mexico "Hector wraps his arm around me. "look how beautiful she is " I just laid my head on his shoulder,  not fully understanding his pain but I know he's hurting bad.
"oh my remember this? " yami laughed harder than I've heard in a while.  holding up a picture of hector and Sam cuddling. 
"that was the first time she showed interest " ace joked but Hector rolled his eyes "shut up bitch she loved me on the low " I hugged him as tears left his eyes,  it tore my heart in two to know how he feels right now. 
"wait what's this " yami pulled a folded up paper out of my box then clearing his throat "um..  Amiya I think you need to read this " he motioned the paper towards me.  I held it so that me and hector could both see
"dear amiya
I don't know if you will find this letter before I die or after but either way here's a couple things I want you to know.  I didn't run away from home because my mom didn't want me I ran away because mY mom died , I didn't know what to do and you and your brothers were the only people I had that truly loved me! But you,  you were a stubborn stupid little brown girl who I hated but I was in love with your brother then very quickly I met you,  not your beautiful face I met amiya Monic who does anything for her brothers and anything for her sister.  Yes I said sister because we have been together so long that we should be sisters. Don't let geo go baby, he loves you and I know he fucks up Jesus Christ he does but don't you?  So does Hector. So does yami,  ace,  Pablo,  and me.  We will all make a mistake but it's the people who forgive us and teach us the right way that we will always stick close to. Last night you told everybody your pregnant.  Baby,  you can't be my baby anymore when you have a baby! So show them all the love you can. Keep them away from Loren she might put glitter all over them! Let them know who the Fuck I am.  Tell them our memories and my secret crush on Hector.  I do love you and every single or of the fags you call brothers.  Tell yami I said thanks for protecting me all the years and tell ace the secret should be let out about the tattoo and for Hector..  When he finds his letter he will know everything.  Amiya never forget your first best friend. Don't forget every fight and every tear every football game and every cheer try outs you will ALWAYS  be the most beautiful girl I've ever known.  Goodbye MO "
I looked up from the paper and almost everybody was crying, I looked at Hector and he looked horrific.  Like every thought in his mind was killing his soul. 
Ace sat in silence his eyes watery but no tears,  yami had his face in his hands just letting it out.  "guys " I whispered then a knock on the door.  We all stood up walking to the door in a pack,  looking through the peep hole I saw her face. I opened the fort with a hard look,  "what? "I growl. "amiya I'm so sorry about Sam " she let a tear fall. 
"MO-rose please do me a favor and leave,  right now is a very sensitive time for us all and if you come here and start a riot it will only make things worse" ace wrapped his arms aroudn me as she reached into her hoodie pocket. 
"this is yours " she handed me a gold necklace with half a heart then handed me another one "here's Sam's" I covered my mouth remembering these necklaces. 
"I thought you sold them? " I whispered plaint the pieces together perfectly. 
"I was but I knew they meant so much it had a value to you guys..  I'll leave now I just thought you deserved to have those " it may sound harsh but we still closed the door allowing her to walk away. 
"I'm gonna put sams half in her casket with her " I kissed the cold metal. 
Slowly I made my way to my bedroom laying in my bed silently curling into a ball crying, I felt two people join me.  I opened my eyes to see juwany and jenniska. 
"I'm sorry this had to happen your first week here" I looked at J.
"no no,  don't apologize just know in here for you" she kissed my forehead. "your a spitten image of your brother" I slightly laugh but geo just cradled me in his arms while I silently weaped over this agonizing pain. 
--
It's short but can everybody pray for my friend Gaby,  her mother passed away last Saturday