33.

AMIYAS P.O.V
So last night raydubb was kicked off of tlg because of sexual harassment against Loren on a broadcast. Now Loren wants to go home but we all have a contract with the management so she can't leave. I feel extremely bad for her because I know how it feels, especially when I was 14 I got raped and it was the most traumatic thing that has ever happened to be by fact and I seen my father dead. So I've kinda been nice to Loren only because I feel her on this. But right now I'm getting dressed with Ariel the boys told us to dress fancy because we might go out to eat after the show. I put on a tight black dress and left my hair in its natural curls. I put on very light make up while Ariel put on a Olive green dress that was s somewhat tight, she straightened her hair but left the make up light.
We walked out of the bathroom and everybody who was in the room was screaming (kylee, maddie, loren, geo, zach, tinmy, mark, and rudan) we did turns and stuck our tongue out being the conceited girls we are. I grabbed my back pack and walked out of the door along with the rest, I was walking towards the elevator when I felt a sharp pain on my left butt cheek I turned around and looked at geo and he looks like such a bad boy, g licked his lips and took a deep breath. "Watch your hands miguel" I winked turning back around.
"I'll watch that ass"
I started laughing and continued walking
-
"Baby I lieeedddd
This love for you could neveeeerrrrrr"
The music was stopped and I saw everybody walk into the stage CONFUSING ME!
I just started laughing watching everybody pile on stage when I heard the crowd
"TURN AROUND" confused I turn around to see juwany on one knee with a diamond ring pointed in my direction.
I quickly placed my right hand ive my mouth as geo grabbed the microphone out of my hand beginning to speak.
" the day I met you i wanted to be the regular fuck boy I was.
I wanted to get into your pants little did I know slowly I would fall in love with this beautiful human being. Little did I know this beautiful soul would teach me how to love, would mend my screwed up heart"
I whipped a tear from under my eye.
"So for that I promise to protect you, physically and mental I will be your guard to the rest of your life. I promise that no matter what I will always n yours, no matter what together or not you will always n my first love. I promise one day yami will walk you down that isle so you can become my bride" he slid the big ring onto my finger as he stood up and everybody started screaming as I kissed him. Then I heard the familiar chant I heard a few minutes ago when geo bent down.
This time Zach was on his knee.
"I promise one day this promise ring will be an I do ring" so short yet so sweet. They kissed and hugged and everybody turned there heads towards Edwin.
" First ring I put on that pretty little finger, will be the ring that declares her my lady forever, a wedding ring" we all screamed clapping
-
Right now I'm back stage with Mark and he asked my to Dutch braid his hair. I was sitting on the couch and he was sitting on the floor with his head leaned back in my lap while I was braiding.
" I looovvveeee you soooo much to doing this!!!" Mark screamed.
"I love you toooooo" I yell back as geo opens the door.
"Fuck type shit is that? You go ahead and love mark" he slamed the door walking out.
FUCK
FUCK
FUCK
I instantly stop doing marks hair and run out of the back room not giving one bit of a fuck that everybody was staring and probably already gossiping.
"Juwany!!" I scream running after him. He didn't even bother to look back at me, I kicked my heels off running up the stairs right before I watched geo tie his white bandana around his face. It broke my heart to honestly watch geo do that. He has told me that the bandana around his face basically means he's not juwany he's geo. He's this big bag guy who intimidated people and doesn't look happy..
I love juwany and geo, but I prefer to be with juwany.
I Jogged up the rest of the green staircase to see a side view of the stage, I watched as geo screamed into the microphone jumping around hyping up the crowd but I didn't see his smile before I knew it tour manager pushed me onto the stage, last thing I wanted.
I also started jumping around BAREFOOT! But I could see geo constantly moving to the other side of the stage until eventually he just walked off. I don't see how I did anything wrong he just walked in at the absolute worst time. I don't see Mark as that way. I see juwany as my future husband. I see Mark as maybe I'll make a Instagram video with him. Maybe.
-
It's been about an hour since the show ended and I'm just laying in my bunk, half way exhausted,  half way trying to understand the mind of geo. He won't even let me talk, like at all. I wouldn't cheat on geo for two million dollars (unless it as with Justin bieber)
"Hey baby want some in n out??" Kylee slightly pulled my curtain back resting her head on her hand.
"Don't even have an apetite" I huffed rolling over to face her.
"You been crying!?" I tried to smile to her.
" You know it" I whispered whipping my face.
"Well we are gonna go get food and I defiantly will bring you something back and you may not eat it now but please by the end of the night eat something" she missed my forehead and closed the certain.
I let out air from my lungs that I had no idea was even there. I put my hands on my face and knew I had to suck it up and put my foot down.
I threw my legs over the edge of the bunk slowly lowering my body from the top. Once I got to the ground I slung juwanys curtain open.
"Back of the bus" I demanded being to walk to the back.
"I don't wanna talk"
" wasn't a question BACK OF THE FUCKING BUS!" At this point I didn't care.
I could here his footsteps behind me both of us stomping to the back. Once a made it I shut the door and Locked it.
" what?" His attitude is entirely to much.
" your gonna let me fucking talk today! I love you and I will always love you but I will not be controlled. Yes I said I love Mark AS A BROTHER  I love him the way I love Hector. I love you like I see you bring my husband and you fucking know that! And I fell in love with juwany.. I'm seeing geo right now and I love you either way but I don't know what the problem is right now " I scream throwing my hands in the air.
" You know what the problem is, I'M SCREWED UP MO"
" so am I but what a wrong with a little crazy?" I plead him.
"Maybe your a little to crazy" he put his hands behind his head taking a deep breath.
I pressed my lips together hoping he would make eye contact with me, he wouldn't even look my way.
I felt the tears brim my water line.
"Well then maybe we just aren't meant for each other" I held my chin up.
"Well maybe fucking not!" He yelled back.
" this is it!? It's over?" I tell with my hands in the air letting a year slip.
" I guess the fuck so" he walks out slamming the door. Ten seconds later Maddie walked in.
She opened her mouth to say something but I spoke first.
"Its over " my voice gave out along with my knees. I collapsed on the floor just laying in my back letting the tears flow. I watched Maddie lay down beside me.
"It hurts"
"I know baby"
I close my eyes praying it's just a dream.
" he'll be back" she tried to comfort me.
"No, he won't. I'm the one that's screwed up maddie"
" we're all fucked up in some type of way"
"I'm to fucked up for him" I sniffled standing up. I slowly walked to the front of the his grabbing a bottle of water gulping it. " slow it down Amiya" Edwin chuckled before he seen my face.
" yo yo yo why all the black streaks down your face and tears!?" He whipped my tear with his left thumb.
"Break ups hurt" I sniffled "alot"
"Oh god"
He wrapped his arms around me hugging me.
"I love him"
" I know," he kissed my head. "I know "
-
" WAkE UPPP"  I heard the familiar annoying voice of type fucking brown && nick SCREAMING at the very top of there lungs, killing my massive head ache. Yet I didn't budge. I do not wanna do this show, like at all.
"Amiya wake up" Zach started snacking my forehead.
" I don't want to breath, let alone be awake" I roll over with my back facing him.
Want me to tell Anna ( manager) I hummed in response.
I didn't hear anything but the chatter of everybody on the bus.
" Hey girly what's up" Anna stuck her head into my bunk.
" I just can't do it today" I whispered " I'm way to sad right now, more than sad, I'm broken"
" so no show today?" I felt her run her fingers through my hair.
" please no, tell the fans im sick I  just can not possibly go in front of hundreds of people and pretend to be happy when my whole world just crashed "
"You and geo split?" I could hear her scowl at geo.
" yep."
" okay.. no show"
I silently thanked God.
About half an hour later everybody was off the bus. I picked up my phone facetiming Hector.
"Hey" he answered chewing some type of food.
" I'm heart broken " I sigh.
" why's that babay?" He raised his eyebrow.
" me and geo got into a big fight because he thought he walked in on me cheating but he didn't and we broke up"
" what did he walk into?"
" I told Mark I loved him" I let a tear slip.
" like boyfriend or brotherly love?"
" like I love you" I sniffled.
" I'm so sorry miya, want me to kill him?" My eyes widened
" FUCK NO"  he just laughed at me.
" wait why aren't you at sound check?"
" I bailed. I just can't today"
" I think not, yo we spent way to many years protecting that little bit of love you got, don't give it up just yet miya" I smiled, feeling the emotion.
" I love you I'm going to sleep" I smiled.
" I love you, call me later"
I turned my music on laying my bed down with my curtain fully closed. I chuckled at the song that came through, say goodbye by Chris Brown.
" baby come here sit down let's talk
I got a lot to say so I guess ill start by
Saying that I love you
But you know this thing ain't been no walk in the park for us
I swear it'll only take a minute
You'll understand when I'm finished yeah
I don't wanna see you cry
But I dont wanna be the one to tell you a lie so
How do you let it go?
When you just don't know"  I closed my eyes drifting into my own world.
-
I jumped out of my sleep with the loud bang of the door of the bus, my eyes shot open and I felt Loren snatched my curtain back
"MO NOW IT'S BAD IT'S SO FUCKING BAD"
----------------
I'm about to string your heart along bitch.
But busy busy busy.
Comment what you thinks gonna happen!
×vote°comment ×
Stay lovely 💕
Word count: 2064