3.

Geos P.o.v (supriisseeee)
I honestly don't know what I'm going through but I think I actually like this girl... I don't just wanna bone her I like her.. genuinly she is such a funny person and she's so nice and beautiful but maybe its to soon to be saying all this. I wonder what made her stop hating me though.. maybe I'll never know. I just dropped her off at home.. she was quiet the whole way home.. I hope yami makes it honestly. She loves him so much.. Miyas P.O.V
I'm currently laying on my bedroom floor trying to breathe. I don't know why but my chest is so tight it hurts so bad. I'm emotionally so sad that it physically hurts! I don't know what to do. I can't stop crying. I slowly stood up. My head was spinning. I attempted to walk to my bathroom but I failed. I collapsed on the floor causing a really big bang. I whole room was spinning. My heart was beating harder than ever.
"MIYA!? " I heard Hector . Then I felt myself being lifted off the floor and being placed on my bed. I felt him run his fingers through my hair and rock mr back and forth until my breathing leveled. Me and my brothers have always had such a close relationship because we have been through so much we had no choice but to stick together. After about ten minutes I could breathe and everything was normal.
"Why?" I wispered
"Why what sissy?" He looked me dead in my eyes.
"Why am I so messed up? Why can't our life be normal? Why did yami get hit?" I let out a breathe.
"Nah nah nah. You aren't messed up. We all are! We been through so much shit it hurts us so bad. But I know one think. We got each other! Yami gon be straight! I guarantee that fucking much. My nigga stringer than any nigga ive met in my life! When pops died we promised him we woudk always have each other and we will always protect you! Yami got something to live for. It ain his time yet.. pablo and pops watching him they gon make him pull through I know this.. we got issues but that's what makes us who we are.. I promise you sissy we gon be aigh.. I love you " he kissed my forehead and walked out of my room.
I laid my head on my pillow and closed my eyes just rethinking everything of my life until I heard my phone ding. It was a text
My future💍💜- Holaaaaaa
Me- who is this?😂
My future💍💜- juwany Roman.
'Me- why did you use your full name wierdo? And how did you get my number? And why is your name my future?
My future💍💜-  Because you asked who I was and I'm juwany Roman duh. I texted myself off your phone when you made me hold it then deleted the message and because I'm your future.
'Me- that was cute😂 but seriously you out yo damn mind!😭 Thank you for being there for me juwany 💜
My future💍💜- I'm serious!😂 Watch and see😉 but your welcome💓 yami will be okay tho coña. I promise!
'Me- your soooo cheesssyyyyy😂
My future💍💜- yo ima finish my broadcast then ima facetime you okay?
Me- broadcast?😐
My future💍💜-  yeah younow 😂  I'm kinda internet famus look me up😉 flamingeo. Be waiting on that facetime.

I didn't bother texting him back. I actually went and added him on all social media then watched a few of his videos. This boy was hot, funny, kinda smart. Plus his eyebrowwwsssss😍😍 I was in the middle of watching a lesson video when geo called me.
" AYUEEEEE" he screamed as soon as i answered
"So damn loud husshhh" I whined.
We talked for HOURS laughing and joking... finally we decided to hang up and go to bed..
"WAKE THAT ASS UP" I heard loud ass geo yell.
"Fuck you" I groan and roll over.
"My pleasure " I heard him chuckle
"GROSSS" I yell at him.
"Gon shut up" he laughed.
I rolled over and looked at him.
He had on some light washed skinny jeans with a tie-dye hoodie that said 'BRUHITSZACH' with some black and white Jordan 12s he looked so cute.
No. No no no. He didnt look cute. SHUT UP MIYA YOU DONT LIKE HIM.
"Why and how did you get into my house sir?" I furrow my eyebrows
"Ace let me in and wanna go to breakfast with me?" He gave me a cheeky smile.
"Can we stop by and see yami?" I raise my eyebrows
"Duhhhh" he smiled.
"Get yo ratchet ass out of bed!" He screamed
"See about that. I dont know if you know but I'm fat and lazy as hell!" I yawn
"Girl shut up!"
I laugh and sit up stretching the entire time. I throw my legs off the bed and feel my feet hit the carpet. I walked to my bathroom and brushed my teeth then popped three pills in my mouth one for depression , one for anxiety, and one for schizophrenia. I brushed out my Kong curly hair and left it down. Then i applied my make up. Jist foundation,eyebrows,contour,highlight,w winged liner, and mascara with Chapstick thats all.
I walked out of my bathroom and opened my closet I grabbed a pair of white skinny jeans and a blue hoodie that said "BURGOS"on the back. In Case you haven't noticed. Yes I'm a fan of Edwin burgos. I slip on my black and teal Jordan 12s and walk to the living room where I see geo and my entire family watching TV
"Juwany" I yell.
"Amiya" he yelled back.
"Im readyyy"I groan.
I seen him walk to the door and open it. I tell my family bye and walk out.  We walked to his car where he once again opened the door for me. As he was driving I turned on the radio.
"Baby I just dont get it.. do you enjoy being hurt?
I know you smell the perfume
The make up on his shirt. You dont believe his storys you know that there all lies. As bad as you are you stick around and I just dont know why. If i was your man baby you'll never worry bout what I do I'll be coming home back to you every night doing you right. Your the type of women deserves good things
Fist full of diamonds
Hand full of rings
Baby your a star
I just wanna show you, you are
You should let me love you!" I sing along. Geo turned the radio down
"YO UOU ARE HELLA GOOD!" he basically freaked out. I blushed
"I'm not even that good hush" I laugh.
"I should smack you" he playfully rolled his eyes.
"You really think I'm good?" I say quietly. ..
"Yea I do. Matter of fact when we get home we are making a YouTube video. You are gonna sing and your making a YouTube and younow account" he smiled at me.. I didn't say anything tho. I just smiled..
Why?
We pulled up to the hospital. I took a deep breathe then we walked in and I handed my phone to geo and walked straight to his room.
"What it do?" I said walking in.
I took a seat in the chair next to him grabbing his hand.
"So last night I had a crazy melt down... it was crazy.. it's just.. my mind won't let me focus on anything until I know that your okay and yami I know we fight alot but I promise I really do love you.. I appreciate everything you do.. daddy died and you stepped up to be a man in my life. You started hustling to provide for us and ill never be able to thank you enough. Never . I cant even imagine what kind of pressure it took for you to have to go into the streets and protect yourself and sell drugs and shit and now that we have money you still do it cause its the only thing you have ever known but yami you have to get off the streets man.. ain nothing out there but a jail cell and a casket and I ain tryna see you in niether! Yami put the guns down.. put the dope down.. you gotta get off the streets before welose you.. I dont know if you can hear me but I love you.. and ya boy geo.. he ain to bad I think I might like the kid"  I chuckled and walked back out into geos car.
------------————————————
I succkckkkkkkkkkkk
But I promise I'm trying and its gonna get more interesting😂 but should I keep yami alive? Im not sure yet.. we will see. But its 4:29 A.M. where I live ad I'm awake writing because ei have no friends 😂😂😂😂😂
You guys should ask me questions in the comments or message them to me and I'll start answering them💜
Word count: 1550