38.

SMUT SMUT SMUT
IF YOU ARE UNDER THIRTEEN DO NOT READ THIS CHAPTER

MIYAS P. O. V

Geo has been out of the hospital for two days and I kid you not this boy may be superman. He does sit ups every day to try and strengthen his body and he makes sure he walks alot.  He can't wait to feel better. Right now I just woke up and I was laying in bed while geo was doing sit ups. I've yet to actually look at his scar\ wound I just haven't brought myself to do it yet.  I'll get there in time. I watched juwanys naked body straddle my waist.
" hey love " he put sweat on me making me laugh. I watched him yaks out his phone doing something while I continued to laugh.  Finally he got off laying beside me we were both just laying on our phones until I scrolled past a picture he posted on his finsta
@notjuwanyroman-

  Finally he got off laying beside me we were both just laying on our phones until I scrolled past a picture he posted on his finsta @notjuwanyroman-

Perfection at its finest ❤"
I giggled at his chest post. 
I kissed him on the cheek smiling as he smiled back at me,  but instead of looking at his face I finally glanced at the wound.  I gulped not knowing exactly what to do. 
" Ill put a shirt on" he stood up.  ." sit down" I whispered.
"what ma? " he tilted his head. 
" sit down now" I demanded.  He did as told and sat on the end of the bed. I stood up from my position and pushed him back on the bed while I climbed ontop of him "oooo you gonna ride me? " he raises his eyebrows. 
" no you horny fuck just shut up "  he didn't say another word.  I took a deep breath before converting my eyes to the one place I have been avoiding for a while.  I let my fingers graze the purple area multiple times just taking it in.  I leaned my head down gently placing small kisses on the slightly damaged skin. 
"baby I know you accepting it but you know what that will to to me" he bit his lip. 
"what this? " I placed three wet kissed down his stomach.
" FUCK YOUUUUUU"  he yelled.  I straddles him once more. 
" how hard? " I bit my lip kissing his neck.
"god " he let out a deep breath. 
"hey daddy? " I smirk trying to hold back my laugh. 
"hmm? " he groaned trying to contain himself. 
I brought my mouth really close to his ear must lips slightly grazing his ear. ." I'm wet" I whisper before standing up revealing an obvious bonor.  I could just hear him scream in frustration as I grabbed my phone.
Cool kids😊😝
Me-DO NOT COME IN MY ROOM
I put my phone on the dresser and before I could walk away I felt for grab my body slamming me on the bed pinning my arms above my head. 
" I love it when your rough " I tease.
"you like walking? " he raised his right eyebrow. 
I chuckled deeply. 
"not one bit " I smirked watching his eyes flicker. 
He mumbled something I couldn't comprehend.
"you trust me shordy?" his eyes got dark.  I nodded my head. 
"of course why? " I propped myself up on my elbows.
"remember that night we were talking about sexual fantasies? " I nodded my head. 
"let me live one " he bit his lip. 
"What is it? " I ask placing mY right hand on his chest.
"trust me" he whispered I nodded. 
"yeah? "
"yeah" he stood up grabbing something from his suitcase. 
"now you've been the first girl I ate out,  first girl that fucked me in a tour bus,  fucked me while your brothers were next door so I had to cover your mouth,  let me put chocolate syrup and whipped cream on your body,  now I'm gonna show you a kink okay?" my body shivered at the blissful memories as I nodded my head.
"scoot up to the headboard. " he demanded but I did as told. 
"put your hands above your head and close your eyes" once again I followed his orders.  The headboard had bars on it and I felt him clasp metal to both of my hands and now I can't move my hands. " YOU DIDNT" I gasp. 
"oh love I did " he then pulled my shirt up over my body so now it was bunched up on my arms covering my eyes. 
"This is not fifty shades of Grey " I giggled. 
"fifty shades of Roman now be quiet " I LOVE HIS DOMINANT SIDE.  This turns me on so much. 
"now" he paused running his hand down my side. "don't make a noise " I nodded my head.  I waited passionately until I felt his plump lips connect to the top of my breast sending chills down my spine. Then I felt a cold breeze making my nipples harden as he lifted my bra taking one of my breast into his mouth massaging the other with his hand, my breathing rapidly increased but I couldn't moan. 
"love what's my name" he kissed between my breast. 
"juwany " I felt his teeth pinch the skin. 
"wrong " I know exactly what he wants me to say but I won't. 
I felt his body leave the bed for a good minute while I layed there with my boobs out. 
"I'll ask you again,  love what's my name? " 
"Geo" I felt a cold sensation on the top of my stomach;ice.
"wrong,  one more try"
"I don't know, Roman? " I then felt the ice slide  down my stomach and began to be at my pussy.
" your name is Miguel " my breath became heave as he pulled my panties to the side and ice touch my heat along with his hot tongue. The amount of please was not a real thing.  Who knew ice was this dirty? 
"DADDY YOUR FUCKING NAME IS DADDY" I moan so loud I'm sure Ariel heard.
"that's what I thought" I then heard the ice hit the floor causing me to wimper.
"be quiet" I did as told.  I then felt his lips kiss this line of my panties before he slide them off with his teeth.  I may as well cum right now.
I felt his tongue slightly touch my pussy as I lifted my hips only for him to slam them back on the bed. 
I felt his tongue go faster and faster as I came close to my high right before I could release he stopped. 
"fuck you" I growl. I felt his hand smack my left butt cheek knowing it'll leave a mark. 
"fuck me? Oh baby" I felt his finger tip on my stomach slightly running his hand down to my pussy. "I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you" as I felt two finger shove inside of me. I took a deep breath arching my back as I came all over his fingers.  "fuck " I heard him grunt. I love that he isn't even inside of me and I know he's ready to bust.  I heard shuffling then his presence.
His tip grazed my entrance before slamming inside of me. 
"FUCK" I screamed pulling on the hand cuffs desperate to touch him as he trusted in and out of me. 
"please please take the blind fold off" I moan trying to sound tuff.
His pace slowed down as he pulled out.
"tell me why I should let you see and I'll cut it off right now" I huffed. 
"I wanna watch you beat my pussy up Roman,  I wanna see every drip of sweat and every time you bite your lip because want pussy just feels that good,  I wanna watch you fuck me" I pleaded. I heard the ripping noise of a shirt but I didn't complain as I could see him slide back in making me arch my back. I felt his finger nails digging into my hips as he pounded in and out of me. 
"scream"he demanded.
"UGH JUWANY" I moan as I pulled my wrist praying to have them free.
"FUCK GEO IN GONNA CUM"
+
"FASTER" I watched him bite his lip and mumble curse words under his breath.  I have his soul. 
"ima cum love " I felt him slide out and shoot white liquids all over NY stomach while he made the sexiest face I've ever seen and threw his head back.
"god damn" he out of breath said swiping his fingers through the cum and holding them at my lips for my to open my mouth,  I gladly sucked the salty liquid off his fingers closing my eyes enjoying it. 
"it's shit like that, that makes me wanna fuck you again" he slid in black boxers. 
"fuck me again"
"my side hurts " he smiled a goofy as smile before walking in the bathroom. 
"GEO IN STILL NAKED IN HAND CUFFS " I scream hoping he doesn't leave me like this,  no sooner he came out with a washcloths cleaning his mess up and taking the hand cuffs off. 
"thanks for trying the fantasies baby" he layed down pulling the velvet blanket over us.
"it was enjoyable.  But how did losing the bet feel? " I shamelessly brag
" FUCKING AMAZING LIKE YA BOY WON A GRAMMNYYYYYYY" he jokingly moans. 
-----------
Holy water? 
×vote°comment×
Stay lovely
Word count: 1543