46.

AMIYAS P. O. V

"LOREN GUEsS THE FUCK WHAT " I scream running up the stairs. 
"ooooo girl whats wrong " Zach walked out of my room. 
" YA BITCH IS HAVING TWINS! " I scream still wanting to find Loren. 
"like double!? " Loren dead panned meeting me in the hallway I nodded my head and she screamed.
"FUCK YEAHHHH MORE TINY SPANISH SPEAKING MIDGETS " I kicked her making her fall as everybody laughed.
" I hate you " she laughed harder grabbing her knee. 
"okay okay but rs it's like baby Amiya and hectors! " Sam screamed.
"Samantha baby " I laughed " most twins are the same gender so maybe two amiyas and maybe two geos.  "
"y'all say two hectors like he's the father bitch it will be tiny geos " as if on que geo rang my phone.
I accepted the call and locked my door so nobody could get in and interrupt while I told him the news. 
"yooooo juwany " I sang into the phone. 
"hey amiya um I gotta ask you a favor" he stammered. 
"okay what?"
"go get my sister from my moms house " I was absolutely confused. 
"why? "
"no like I know you don't know her and it's uncomfortable for you to have to go but I called my sister this morning and my step dad been putting his hands on her and tryna touch her so you get yami and go get my fucking sister" his voice was pure anger and I knew it hurt him that he couldn't be the one to save her. 
"okay love I promise im gonna go now"
"I'll call you for my six o'clock call I love you "
" I love you " with that the phone call was over and I wasn't sure if he would even call back today knowing him.  I quickly took my open toed shoes off and slipping on a pair of timbs. With a sweatshirt. I put my hair up in a pony tail and ran out of the room to yamis. 
"hey we have to go get geos sister like NOW" I frantically open his door. 
"uh okay why what's up? " he asked also putting his shoes back on. 
"their step dad keeps trying to touch her and hitting her and WE have to go get here so she's safe for geo " he puts on a sweatshirt and tell Hector because ace will shoot the man for saying hello so he can not go. 
We load up into the black SUV and make our way. 
After a good thirty minutes we pull up to the beat up white house,  I've been here before more than once but me and geo never stayed long.  We knocked on the door,  no answer. So we try again.  No answer.  Finally I get bored of it and open the door myself I hear shuffling upstairs but I didn't make any assumptions. 
"hello? " I call out semi-loud. 
Not a single noise. 
"yo " yami growls usually that's the one that gets attention.  We make our way upstairs me in front. 
I peek around the corner to see a heavy set man on top of a girl as we inch closer I recognize jennishka.
Without any words I ran into the room kicking the large Mans side desperate to get him off of her. 
"bastard " I scream repeatedly kicking him as my brothers run in pulling me off. 
"GO TAKE CARE OF HER WE GOT THIS! " hector screams pointing at j I run back to her helping her off the bed.
"come on love where's ya room " I frantically scramble out of the room into hers. 
"look pack a bag with whatever you need and we will just buy you new cloths and you can wear mine I don't care we just need to hurry " I help her grab a bag and needs. 
"who are you " she asks putting her cloths on. 
"I'm mo.  I'm pregnant with your brothers babies he asked me to come get you so that's what im doing " she nodded throwing the bad over her shoulder. 
"COME ON" I scream at the boys as we all run out of the house jumping into the car. We all sat in silence breathing heavily, I could hear js faint crys.  I scooted over hugging her.
"your safe " I whisper also tearing up.
"I have a little bit of money you can just drop me off at a motel for a couple nights until I figured out what im gonna do" she sniffle whipping her eyes.
"you must be out of your mind " I scoff "love your coming to our house, where  your safe you hear me?  You can have the guest room " I rub her hair soothing her. 
"I don't need your pity " she groaned making me smile
"your just like your brother " she smiled at me.
We pulled up to the house and instantly met by a million smiled when we walked inside. 
"JENN" Edwin screamed jumping on her. 
"EDDDYYYYY " she screamed back hugging him. 
They parted and I took her to her new room. 
"it's a bit messy because my best friend if a fucking pig " I joke at how messy Sam has this room. 
"thank you " she whispered beginning to cry. 
"oh baby "I wrapped my arms around her letting her cry into my chest. 
"I'm so sorry that man hurt you " I coo'd. 
"it's not your fault " she cried
"I know your feeling, I'm so sorry.  " I begin to cry along with the small girl. 
She pulled away and sat on the bed. 
"hey,  can we talk?  Get to know each other?"she asked scooting up to the head board. 
"of course "I took my shoes and sweat shirt off sitting on the white bed with her. 
"so you and geo? " She raised Her right eyebrow. 
"we are currently broken up but he's my love forever " I assured her. 
"your having his baby though "she basically screamed. 
"babies "I correct.
"wait what? " she seemed so confused. 
"Im having twins but you CANNOT tell geo,  he doesn't know yet " I put my index finger over my lips signaling its a secret. 
"he's not a bad guy,  he just never seen real love,  your the first girl I've ever seen him actually be with " she shrugged. 
"I know, he has to learn.  I'll always be here for him.  Even like right now he's locked up and I told him I'll hold it down till he's out,  that's my forever now" I smile just thinking of the brown boy. 
"you got raped? " she blurted out. 
"I was about your age when he did it" I sighed. 
"what happened to him?"
"he's dead. My brothers ran in while he doing it and killed him" I shuttered at the memories. 
"howd you move on? "
"I didn't. Sometimes in life you have to take the good with the bad and pray certain things never ever repeat and save other people from those memories "
--
I'm in math class