6.

Miyas P.O.V
"Good morrrrrnnniiiinnngggg" I heard geos deep voice echo through my room.
"Morning" I groan and roll over.
I grab my phone and go on Instagram. I seen HUNDREDS of screenshots of my Snapchat with geo last night!
"Juwany why are so many people screenshoting a picture I posted of  you?" I groan. "They are my fans girl? But I don't remember a picture being posted?" He says confused.  "I posted a picture of you sleeping and captioned it sleeping beauty with heart eyes on Snapchat " I rambled not wanting geo to be mad. "I understand your new to the whole social media famous thing but my supporters with get mad and shit but most of them like you and will be cool but if you are gonna post pictures like that be ready for hundreds of new followers and hate.  Hate comes along with being with me and you know that" he explained.. "do I need to delete it?" I looked down. "Hell no. If they don't support you I guess they don't support me either"he smiled really big. "Geo I just really don't wanna start drama ya know?" I exhaled heavily. "Won't be no drama. " I got on his phone. I crawled off the bed and walked to the bathroom. I peed then brushed my hair out. I put toothpaste on my blue toothbrush then ran it under the water before scrubbing my teeth clean.  I rinsed out my mouth and took my shirt off, then my pants, then I unclipped my bra and let it fall to the floor, last I slid down my pantys I turned on the water to the correct temperature. I stepped in and let the hot water relax my bones. I stood there for a solid five minutes just breathing. Taking a second to myself. Then I seen it all play out in my head
*FLASHBACK*
"MIYA LETS GO! " I heard hectors voice Pierce through my ears. "YEAH AND FUCKING LEAVE HIM!? NO DUMB ASS WE HAVE TO HELP". I scream back. I could barely feel my heart beat at all "BRING YO ASS ON NOW MIYA!! WE CABT AFFORD TO LOSE YOU!" Pablo screamed at me. "IM NOT LEAVING MY FATHER TO DIE" I scream. I felt arms wrap around my waist carrying me away. BOOM BOOM BOOM I heard the gun fire and I felt my body be placed back on the ground.. seemed as if everything was slow motion. I watched three men run outta the house and I seen pablo stop. "NOOO PAPA!" i scream running into the house. "FUCKING STOP IT MIYA!" I heard pablo and Hector behind me screaming my name. I didn't listen I ran as fast as my tiny legs could run. I wouldn't stop would you? Its my father dying! I busted open the door and fell to my knees as soon as I seen the awful sight in front of me. "DADDY!? NOOOO" I scream. I crawled over to him shaking him and tapping his face. I felt Hector place his hands on my shoulders lifting me up."come on" he wispered pulling me outta the house. I stared my twin in the face while we stood waiting for pablo.  I dropped my head onto his chest crying. "Shhh" I heard him wispered in my ear. Then I felt a hand jerk me around and a gun be placed to my head. I looked at Hector to see him in the same situation.
"You done seen to much mo" i heard June say. "She ain see nothing" Hector said. He went into thug mode. "Clearly she did is shawty ran to the rescue" June laughed again. "So we gon do this my way it the hard way?" He smirked.
"If you gon shoot me shoot to kill " Hector raised his upper lip. "I love you mo" he lowly said. I knew he feared this happening dead in my face. I felt a tear roll down my cheek. "I love you bo" I wispered back. In an instant I heard the loud bang twice more. I thought for sure I was dead. I was wrong. I opened my eyes and seen June and meechie laying on the ground with blood pouring from there heads. "LETS FUCKING GO!" i heard pablo yell. And with taht we never returned to that home.
*FLASHBACK OVER*
"MIYA!?" I heard geo banging on the door. "Uh. Um uh huh?" I yell back. I heard the door open and close again. Then I seen the shadow of geo sitting on the counter. "what's wrong?"  I heard the sympathy in his voice. "why would any thing be wrong?" I try to okay it off. "I can litteraly hear your crys from the bedroom!" He loudly said. "Flashbacks." I wispered running shampoo in my hair. "Of what?" He sounded so confused. "When my dad died" I exhaled loudly.. "listen miya.. I know how bad this feels for you.. I truly do but just know that no matter how hard it gets or how bad your mind gets I'm always gonna be here and thats not just me being nice thats a fucking promise! Never ever ever doubt that you got it?" He sounded so stern but.. I didn't doubt it for a second. "Dont tell me that.. cause then I'll believe it and end up heartbroken like a little bitch" I brushed it off. "You can be my heartbroken little bitch then hu?" I just knew he was smiling. I turned the water off and stuck my hand out of the shower curtain"hand me my towel" he places the towel in my hand and I wrapped it around my body. I stepped out of the shower and looked at juwany.. "well unless you wanna get fucked, I should probably leave the bathroom" he bit his lip. "Should you really?" I smirk. "What's that mean?" His voice was low. " Maybe I should show you" I bit my lip. "Uh uh.. nope your brothers will kill me" he jumped off the counter adjusting his pants. I burst into absolute laughter "what?" He lifted his eyebrow. "You think I was gonna let you hit that easy?" I laugh once more. "Yeah let's not pretend that I can't fuck you cause we both know I can" he kinda gave me a look of lust.. I didn't know how to respond. "Dont pipe up ya head juwany.. trust me you can't" I put my lips together. "I can't?" He lifted his eyebrow. "Nope" I gave him a blank look. In a swift move I felt his strong hands grip my hips and put me on the counter. "Juwany" I giggle. I didn't understand where he was going. He looked me in my eyes. And in a split second he smashed his lips onto mine. Our lips roughly moved in sync.. I felt his hands be placed on my thighs as he rubbed them up and down I put tmy hands on the back of his head grabbing the little hair he has. He bit my bottem lip while pulling away. I looked at him outta breath. "I can" he winked and stepped away. I didnt say anything I just stared at him.. honestly wishing he didn't stop. "Get ready, we are going shopping for prom" his voice sounds low and sexy. Wait WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME!? I just made out with geo! Probably would have fucked him! I dried my body off while replaying the whole situation out in my head.. are you stupid miya!? Well no I dont think so.. geos hot.. but no. Nope. Your not gonna give it up to him!  I finished drying off my body then I put on make up. Just a little foundation, contour, highlight, and mascara. With a little lip gloss. I walked out of thr bathroom and into my room. Juwany wasnt in there. I walked to my closet and grabbed a t-shirt that I custom made a little while ago it said "lol, your not jake t. Austin?" Cause i mean hes fucking hot!. Anyways. The shirt was blue with black letters I slipped on a pair of black ripped up skinny jeans and Jordan 12s 'masters' I grabbed my phone and ran down the stairs and into the kitchen. I seen geo sitting at the island eating a bowl of cereal. "Move in why don't ya" I giggle grabbing a granola bar.
"Id love to" he lightly smiled at me finishing his cereal.
We walked to his car and drove to the mall. We went to basically every store before I finally bought a maroon dress it was sparkly and tight at the top (strapless) then it was loose and flowy at the bottem, long. It had a slit in the right leg. I instantly fell in love! Geo chuckled at me. He lowkey loved my dress to.
"Uh I need to go to pink" I say biting my lip "want me to go with you?" He asked generously. "Uh uh I think I should make this one alone " I walk away swaying ny hips. I was gonna buy something for home coming night.. I walked into the store and walked to thr lingerie section I grabbed a cute but sexy black set. It had knee high sticking type things with a sheer robe and it was lace all over and it was just perfect for geo. I baught it and baught a couple of panties and bras to cover up what I bought. I walked to the food section and seen geo sitting at a table. I sat down across from him "here's your 20 piece chiken nuggets " he cheekily smiled at me. I did a happy dance and started eating. I felt geos eyes on me. "What fuckboy?" I laugh.
"Ooo I wasn't a fuckboy this morning was i ?" He raised an eyebrow.  " Fuck you" I blush laughing. "Be patient mami" his accent sound HEAVY! In taht sentence man it was sooooo sexy. "Oh hush and lemme eat my nuggets" I laugh again. "Mhm" we finished eating and then drove to the hospital. I needed to see yami. Once again I walked to the room and took the same exact seat.
"Tomorrow is homecoming.. and your still not awake.. yami I know you probably can't even fucking hear me but if you can I'm begging you! PLEASE!! Wake up please. I remember losing pablo and it was horrific I have flashbacks of it all the time as I do with daddy and we can't afford to lose nobody else yami I'm begging you. My heart hurts so bad right now knowing that there's a possibility That you might not make it out alive.. it hurts that I might not hear your voice again. Or have you wake ne up on Christmas morning screaming at me cause you wanna open presents and my lazy ass wabts to sleep. I wont have you to whip my tears away when I'm sad and I won't have you to be my driver.. me and Hector are still young we need yall man please yami fucking please i cabt do this without you it would be a tragedy to our family Jose please" I cry out unexpectedly loud.. I kissed his forehead and walked back to the car.. "he's gonna be okay" geo said rubbing my hand.. "i hope so" I exhale.. FINALLY! We got home. I took my shirt off and layed on my bed in my sports bra. I was laying on my stomach with one hand under my pillow and the other under my face. I was drifting off into a deep sleep.
I felt lips be pressed against my forehead. And then the bed dip beside me.. I didn't pay any mind to it I just fell back into a deep sleep.
————————————————
This make up for me being basically ghost ? 😂
What are yalls thoughts on the new geo drama!? He posted the video of him fake beating his meat and EVERYBODYS on his dick like he killed nine people!😭 No but seriously I'm not mad at geo😐
ANYWAYYYSSS this a good chapter!? Hopefully it is but the next.. the next will be the bomb.com guys I'm telling you ass rn !😋
Stay lovely 💕
Word count: 2065