32.

MIYAS P.O.V
I don't think anybody understands how much I miss my big brothers.. It's so new not being with them all the time.. your big brother is always your best friend I just want to see there ugly faces right now. I want them to tell me I'm making the right choices with my life and I'm not going to just fail at everything I'm doing I'm not working my ass off for nothing. Facetiming isn't the same as crawling into there bed when I'm crying because I can't forget bad memories. I wanna hug my twin brother.
"Hey baby want a smothie?" Geo broke my silence standing up from the table to go order drinks.
"Uh yeah.. get me a strawberry banana smoothie" I smiled sweetly getting on my phone texting my group chat with my brothers.
RAMIREZ 🤘🤗
Me- I miss you guys💔😢
Twinnyyyy- way worse here💔
Ace 3.0💙- you'll only be gone for a month or two!💓
Protector💓- come home and yell at me for not washing my plate😭
Me- I love you guys😔
Twinyyyy- I love you more than any human on earth could.
Ace 3.0💙- love you sus
Protector 💓 - my lil thug heart hurts😕
I chuckled at them taking the smoothie from geo as we seen Maddie walk up and take a seat acrossed from Ariel groaning loudly.
"Who pissed in your fruity pebbles?" Ariel giggled.
"Bitch it's who loaded in your cherios!" I laugh obnoxiously.
"Okaaaayyyy? I like fruity pebbles but Maddie darling what's wrong?"
"I don't know bro something's just wrong with me. " she seemed so annoyed then I heard her phone ring.
"It started when we were young you were my
My booooo" I chuckled at her choice of ringtone.
"Yami?" I lifted my eyebrow.
"Yami." She smiled widely walking away answering her phone.
"Wanna go take a nap before the show?" Just held his hand out for me to grab. I took his hand standing up from my seat.
"So everybodys gonna leave me here all alone?" Ariel whined.
"Go fuck Zach or something" I wink at her.
"He's at the gym" she whined AGAIN.
"You can always hang out with loren"
"You can always suck my left nipple" as she flipped me off.
"Actually I'm gonna go hang out with Tyler " we all nodded and walked our separate ways.
As me and geo were on the elevator I noticed him staring at my ass biting his lip.
"Keep your dick in your pants roman" I joke.
"Ohhhhhh I can go without sex wayyy longer than you can so shut up" he smiled. Is he assuming he won this? Cause he surely didn't. "Wanna bet?" I raised my eyebrow stepping off the elevator begging to walk down the hallway.
"Actually I would love to"
"Okay whoever goes the longest without having sex, head annndddd foreplay wins. If I win you buy me taco bell four times." I smile knowing I'll win while I unlocked the door to our room.
"What if I win?" He walked into the hotel room taking his hat and shoes off.
"What do you wany?" I shrug taking my hair down.
"Lapdances whenever I want. For a month" he smirked.
"Whatever for you daddy" I wink at him changing into shorts and a sports bra. I got under the covers as he did the same cuddling my body closer to his. "I'm gonna tease you so hard" he wispered. I just laughed.
-
I felt large hands roughly squeeze my bum making my eyes shoot open as I seen geo laughing as hard as he could.
"Hahaha so fucking funny" I threw my half empty water bottle at him walking to the bathroom. I was brushing my teeth when I felt geo walk behind me but no he didn't just walk he pressed his hips against my butt making me feel his member. I placed my hands on the counter and regains myself I'm not gonna break.
I just continued to brush my teeth before leaving the room and walking to kylee and Edwins room. I knocked on the door three times before kylee swung the door open revealing. Mark, loren, nick, maddie, rudan, ariel, zach, and Edwin. I just smiled and layed down putting my head in Ariels lap.
" excuse me can you stop taking my girlfriend?" Zach playfully kicked me trying to kick me off the bed.
"Its okay baby daddy geos here for you" geo winked at Zach. We all burst into laughter.
"Edwin baby ready to film?" Geo winked at Edwin.
" No no you shady immigrant! You will not steal Edwin to be fruity with zach" kylee hugged Edwins head. " babe we have to film." Edwin stood up and handed Nick the camera to film. They were doing a boxing video. Which I've never really seen Edwin actually fight ya know but my baby geo CAN FIGGHHTRT!!! Everybody was dead silent while they were filming there intro until me being as bold as I can.
" CAN I GET A HOYYYAAAHHH"  I screamed at the top of my lungs with Loren and Maddie following close behind with the
"hoyyaaaahhh"
"You'll pay for that Ramirez" geo shot me a glare. I just smiled and let him finish his intro. Soon after they started boxing. I watched as geo let Edwin get his hits in then he came back 5x harder basically cornered edwin. We watched them fight for a while now I think we are on the fourth round. Edwin threw a left hook but geo dodged the hit when we heard kind of a 'clink' nobody payed attention to it until geo felt it. "O hold up " he walks into the bathroom looking at the blood dripping from his eyebrow. "Yooooo" Maddie started freaking out. "Calm down I got it" I hopped on the counter as geo handed me a wash wrag and stepping between my knees. I lightly wet the washcloth with cold water before very gently getting the blood off his face. Then I got blinded by a bright flash in my face and Maddie screaming.
" FUCKING GOALS! He's a dumb ass and she takes care of his dumb ads ways" I just laughed and continued fixing his eyebrow.
"Is it a new cut?" He groaned.
"No baby, I think you just reopened your scar" I held the washcloth tightly to his eyebrow trying to stop the blood. I noticed geo staring directly into my eyes. " I love you " he leaned in. "I love you to dumb ass" I kiss his soft lips.
"Okay gross stop with your couple shit" Nick yelled with the camera pointed at us.
"Here go end your video" I let him hold the cloth himself as him and Edwin went and finished the outro. I was still sitting on the bathroom counter on my phone except now I had my feet up on the counter with my back against the wall scrolling through instagram occasionally liking pictures.
"Uhh babe" geo walked into the bathroom freaking out.
"Hmm?" I didn't look up from my phone.
"Helo!" I looked up and noticed the rag was full of blood. I grabbed another rag and ran back into the room.
"Kylee give me a shirt" I yellthrowing my hair into a pony tail. She didn't even argue she threw me a white shirt. I slipped it on and me, geo, and Maddie all ran out of the room knocking on zachs mom's door.
"WHAT'S WRONG?" She basically yelled expecting us to be Zach.
"We need to go to the hospital" I point at geo. She nodded walking back into her room for about thirty seconds before walking out with her keys and now shoes on.
----------
Anybody else March in the women's March cause I fucking did and I loved it!
MY BODY MY CHOICE
×vote°comment×
Stay lovely 💕
Word count: 1323