8.

Miyas P.O.V
I feel the sun beaming into my eyes waking me. I roll over stretching my long body out. I hit a diffrent body beside me and opened my eyes. It was geo. He looked do adorable sleeping. I lifted up the cover and seen that we were both naked.. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK ! I specifically told myself NOT to have sex with geo and what did I do? Had sex with geo. I climbed out of the big bed and walked over to the backpack I packed full of outfits for me and geo to put on after home coming. I grabbed the black underarmer  sports bra and a pair of 'PINK' underwear. I also grabbed my grey joggers and walked into the bathroom. I slipped on the black sports bra that had a logo in the middle, then I slipped on the 'PINK' panties that were black and said pink at the top in white. I pulled my leg through one hole of the joggers then the next as I pulled them over my butt and onto my waist. I took a look in the mirror and my mouth dropped as soon as I noticed what he did. Hickeys. My neck, boob, and all the way down my stomach. Oh my god. Yami is gonna kill me. Skip yami ace is gonna kill fucking geo! Hector is gonan lose his shit if he finds out. I definitely did not think this shit through. I walked out of the bathroom and pulled the cover a little off geos chest and seen hickeys and scratch marks all over his stomach, chest, and neck. I smiled. Kinda happy I did that. I claim what's mine. I shook geo a little bit and he stretches a little not getting up. "JUWANY" I whisper yell. "Whaaattt" he groaned. "You gotta wake up.  Like open your eyes" I shake him. Finally he sat up. He was looking around the room and stopped as soon as his eyes landed on me. His eyes got WIDEE
"What's wrong?" I giggle pretending I didn't see what was wrong. "I'm territorial" he bit his lip looking at all if hus love bites. I burst into laughter. "Yours are worse" I say out of my giggles. He started examining his chest. "Damn" we both sat in silence for a second. "I dont regret it" I blurt out instantly regretting it. "I don't regret one bit. It was amazing" geo smiled. "You make me mad" I say pouting. Geo just stuck his tungue out at me. "I never wanna see that tungue after what you did you dirty child" I joke. "Wasn't complaining last night" he winked. "I was being nice" I laugh. " Yeaahhhhhhhhh thats why you were yanking my hair outta my damn head" he laughed I just rolled my eyes. " GEO! Oh my fuck geo im close. Yes daddy" he mock my moans. "Your idiotic" I giggle. I was blushing sooo hard. I felt geo wrap his arms around my waist pulling me closer to his unclothed self. Only wearing boxers. He pulled my legs between his. He was sitting on the side of the bed. He placed his forehead on my stomach just hugging me. I fiddled with his hair for a second. "so you planned all of this just for me?" Geo spike softly.. " all for you" I say smiling to myself. He stood up grabbing my face. He places his plump link lips on mine. "Thank you baby" he wispered pulling away from the kiss. I smile and look down sitting on the bed. I laid back. I felt geos body staddle me. I giggle and looked at him "what ugly" I laugh. "Lemme take a picture of my art work" he laughs. I did as told.

He posted the picture on his fake Instagram!! All the other internet stars know it's geo but the fans don't! He captioned it

He posted the picture on his fake Instagram!! All the other internet stars know it's geo but the fans don't! He captioned it. "I mark my territory😍😝" I burst into laughter and he laid down beside me. "What are you gonna do when everybody sees it?" I asked. As if on que Edwin started a facetime with geo. THE FUCKING EDWIN BURGOS! My heart started racing ive been his fan since he was a freaking fan wtf! As soon as the chat connected Edwin's voice busted through the phone "WHO IS THAT!?" he screamed. "I told you I had hoco last night and after words me and my date miya went to a hotel" he laughed historically. "Was it good?" He raised his eyebrow. "good ain the word for it. AMAZING!". Geo gushes over last night I smack his arm. "Ah damn yall still together?" Edwin asked suprised. " Clearly dumb ass." Geo laughed and hung up. Then Zach facetimed geo. "THATS MY BOY JUWANY FINALLY PULLING A GIRL " he screamed and I died laughing "why you always diss me bro" geo rolled his eyes. They talked for a couple more seconds before geo hung up on him. I climbed ontop of geo pulling my camera up. I took a picture of my masterpiece.

I posted it to my finsta

I posted it to my finsta. I captioned it 'love bites are the best bites💦😝' I laid my head on geos chest and he rubbed his fingers through my hair. "You know we both gon have to wear a shirt for about a week right?" Geo spoke softly. "Unless you want my brothers to gut you" I chuckle. Speaking of brothers I grab my ohone and text the gc that i have with all of my brothers and geo in it.
(Roman💙😍-  geo| Protector💓 -yami| Twin till the end💕💙-hector| Ace 3.0💜-ace)
'Me- how was yalls night?
Roman💙😍- cool.
Protector💓- straight ig. Where yo dumb ass at tho and why you ain come home nigga?
Ace 3.0💜 - chill yami her and geo stay the night with each ither all the time they don't do nun wrong!
Twin till the end💕💙- even if they did. Its hoco night I ain even go and got sum 😺 chill.
'Me- yeah chill. I love yall. Ima hang out with geo💜
Twin till the end💕💙- SAFE SEX IS THE BEST SEX!
I BURST INTI A FIT OF LAUGHTER AT MY BROTHERS!.
"Hector isn't gonna kill me" geo smiles. "Ace will never believe it" I wink. "And yami dont gotta know" he wispered climbing ontop of me. "JUWANNNYYYY I wanna sleeeppp" I groan. He laughed and lays down pulling me on top of him. Before i knew it I was sound asleep.
————————————————
Yes yes I know sucky chapter. But i mean you guys just got a sex chapter so calm yalls tits!😭 Plus I have practice everyday and a bitch be tired as shit!😭 I didn't make thsi chapter that long but I promise the next will be longer!💜
× vote ° comment ×
Stay lovely💕
Word count: 1161