27.

AMIYAS P.O.V
ITS TOUR DAYYYYYY
Finally it's here. After days and days of preparing it's fucking here I'm so happy. I grabbed my suit cases and headed for the door. Soon me and geo will be in Houston!!!!! Before I could get out the door I felt my body spin around so I was facing Hector. "Ima miss you mo" I looked into his dark hazel eyes and just hugged him. My brothers are the only ones who've supported me. "I'll alwAys be number one got it?" I nodded my hand and did  hand shake. "Have fun" he kissed my forehead and I walked over to yami who has the biggest smile on his face. "You had a dream until your dream was reality" I nodded listening to his words. "I remember when i was just 14 you sat at the end of my bed and sung to yourself for at least two hours and I couldn't help but listen.. I listened the entire time because even though our life was hell. You found your heaven . Your strong." He kissed my forehead and engulfed me into a hug. " go liveit up mo" I nodded and walked to find ace. I found him sitting at the kitchen table with his head down. "Yo?" I lightly said placing my hand on his shoulder. His head holder up and he looked at me with tears in his eyes. It's hard to see my brothers cry. Makes me feel weak . "Yo no listen to me. We came a long fucking way. You go and you be who you are. Make us proud aigh? You gon be somebody. You ain like us! You can have a future!" I wiped a tear I let creep down my face and nodded. "I love you" he whispers kissing my forehead. I sniffled and whispered  the same thing back to the tattood body in front of me. My brothers have always been my rock. I feel like for once I'm making them proud of me. All my life I've wanted them to be proud of me.. I walked outside and met geo on the porch. " todays the daaaaayyyyy" he screamed bugging me. I giggled and hugged him back. "Ayo g lemme get a second wichu" I know yamis gonna threaten him.. oh my fucking fuck.
Geos p.o.v
I'm not gonna lie I do have a little bit of fear of her brothers but I gotta keep my chin up or they not even gon want me with miya.
I slowly walked over to the did of the house where yami, ace, and Hector were waiting. "Wassup?" I was honest horrified.
"When you here. We can protect her with you. Your going alone. To a lot of places so lemme warn you. anything happens to my baby sister and it's yo neck. Got it?" Yami actually sounds like he's gonna end my life with the snap of a finger. "I won't let anything happen. " I kept my chest up. "Keep it straight be" me and ace fist bumped and we all began to make our way to the airport.
(A/N WE SKIPPING DA ROD BITTCCCHHH)
"Nervous?" Geo grabbed my shaky hand as we walked into the hotel everybody was supposed to meet at. I nodded my head while following him to the front desk
"Hella ma'am I'm juwany Roman and this is amiya Ramirez and we are a part of the tlgtour" geo very politely smiled.
"Mhm yeah you in room 411 and y'all bunkin" she sounded sooo rude. Geo snatched the room key from her and walked to the elevator. Silently we made our way to the room. Once we reached it we put our stuff down and I texted the group chat
To cool kids 😋😎
Me- where y'all at?
Worm🐛- I lost them I'm at the game room
ZACHERYYYY🐏- im in 426 and so if everybody else.. But miya we kinda got an issue.
Babygeo❤- what's the issue??
Me-^^
Baddieariel🍸- GUESS WHO TF ELA ON THSI TOUR!!
Worm🐛- please remain calm
Kyleeeee🤘🤗- DON'T PUNCH ANYBODY!
Tylerbiattcchh🤕🤘- it's bout to be wiiilllldddd
Me- just tell me.
Botteemmm😘🖕- ^^
ZACHERYYYY🐏- Loren
Me- hold up me and geo are coming to your room reed.

Me and geo bolted to zachs room banging on the door. Within the matter of 12 seconds the door flew open allowing us to walk in. My eyes scanned the room. I seen Timmy,rudan, nick, maddie, kylee,loren,tyler, sonni, mark, ariel, edwin, Zach,raydubb, zachs older brother Tyler, and then my eyes landed on her. Loren. I can't believe that I wasted once best friends with her all she did was Stab me in the back like I want nothing. I was friends with her before she even know about musical.ly or come or instagram none of that. She was just Loren to me but now shes fake as shit and I could never see myself being her best friend again. Not going to lie it kind of hurt my feelings the way she did me. But it's all good. I pulled my jeans up and walked torwards her. "Ima say it one fucking time okay? DON'T CROSS ME BITCH" I stepped closet getting real close to her. "You think last time as had? I'll actually end your life this time. Got that?" She did say anything she just stood up and got eye level with me. "I don't fear you mo. Like not one bit. Why would i?" I gritted my teeth at the sound of her calling me mo. "I'm amiya. You dont know mo. But id looovvvveee  to have you meet her " once again I was gritting my teeth. She started laughing. "Bitch I'll spit on you" my voice lowered letting the entire room know. I was angry. I felt muscular arms wrap around me and lift me off the ground. "Not today momas" she eidpered walking me to the other side of the room. I was placed back on the ground but geo still had a good trip on my hands. "Let me go"
"Calm down"
"Let me go!"I didn't get a response. "Yo Loren you needa go to your own room honestly" Kylee stood up pointing to the door. She rolled her eyes and walked out. As soon as the door closed I felt geo let go of my arms. "You okay?" He whispered backing up slowly. I nodded my head and sat down beside Maddie. "Where to fine ass brother miya?" Maddie nudged me making me laugh. "They at home women" I broke out into laughter. "Tell yami come see me" she winked. "You can get his number from the groupchat" I smirked. My brother has allwayyyss had a crush on Maddie and clearly she had a crush on him. I hope one day they get together but nobody knows. I decided to play matchmaker for a second
Cool kids😋😎
Me- yammmmiiiii
Protector💓- Miyyyyyaaa
Me- hit Maddie up 😉
Protector💓- your willldddddd
Bones 🙃💀- just saying you can hit my line yami 😉
Baddieariel 🍸- stfuuu
---------------
Let me explain the reason I haven't been on lately and writing. I started this book because I love to write. All I do is writeI have dressers full of notebooks with my pieces in them but.. last month I lost my hope. My brother passed away and I didn't know what to do with myself.. So now that's two brothers I've lost and the 9th was the one year of my other brother passing. Really puts me in a shitty place in my life.. So I'm sorry but I think I'll start writing again.. I love you guys.
×vote+commebt×
Stay lovely 💕
Word count: 1303