20.

CHANGE OF PLANS YAMI IS GONNA BE AUGUST ALSINA AND HECTOR IS GONNA BE CHRIS BROWN!!!!!!!
Maybe it's love.... maybe it's lust

"Yall the most confusing mufuckin people I ever met!" I pryed my eyes open to the bright sunlight shinning through the window. "Fuck you Jose" I smiled. "Nah I'm so serious! Yall was mad at each other yesterday now yall hugged up? Im leaving " he laughed walking out the door. I looked at geo and He was just smiling. "What you smiling at?" I asked lightly laughing. "Just happy" he shrugged me off. "Whyd you leave?" I blurted out. He sat up and turned towards me.. " I left because.. when I walked into that hospital room. It felt like my whole world just colapsed in front of me amiya it felt like my heart beat was gone I couldn't feel it and it just broke me down inside to know that it was a possibility that night that you weren't there... it killed my soul to see that sight and I knew I was in love with you.. ive never been inlove with a female amiya.. I fuck females and i walk out. Ive never stayed with them let alone lived at there house. I got scared and I thought if I left for a while the feelings would fade but not being with you didn't do anything but make the feelings stronger it made me feel weak because I needed you.. I needed to kiss you or hug you or i needed to hear your voice because your my weak spot.. when we met I didn't think id fall in love. But you had a connection with my personality that i couldn't shake.. Madison wasn't my girlfriend.. I wanted you to be jelous so I faked being with her. I wanna be with you i want you amiya Ramirez I want you to be mine.. be my girl?" I didn't know what to say.. did he say in love? Was he really in love with me? I never though juwany would love me the way I love him. I had no words. I grabbed his neck pulling him down ontop of my smashing our lips together. His body was in-between my legs and ontop of me. He was holding himself up on his elbows and i was holding the back of his neck. Our lips moved in sync. I felt his tongue slide against my bottem lip begging for an entrance. I denied wanting to be a tease. He moved his hand from the bed and to my pantys rubbing me through them. I opened my mouth moaning and he took his chance.
"Mo wann- OH MY FUCK" me and juwany jumped from our position to see ace standing at my door like a dumby. I hid my face under the covers laughing so hard I was so embarrassed. "Get out!" Geo yelled laughing loudly. "LOCK THE DOOR" ace yelled back laughing even harder. "What happened?" I heard hectors voice. I pulled my head from under the covers my face was bright red. " I walked in on them fuckin!" Ace yelled. "Kissing!" Geo yelled. "Yeah uh hu they was kissing but he's shirtless and she's in her bra AND he was on top of her" ace protested
"Ewwwwwww" Hector screamed like an actual 7 year old! " Get out right now!" I pouted. "No! Why didn't you lock your door?" Ace once again wanted to argue. " JOSE". I screamed he'll protect me. "Wassup mo?" He asked joined the crowd standing at my door. "Make them leave me alone" I pout again. "Alright yall heard her keep it pushing" he lightly shoved them. "I caught them fucking" ace screamed making us laugh. Yami pushed them to there rooms then he popped his head back into my door way. "Yall nastys lock the door damn I ain a body guard" he joked shutting my door. I covered my face in embarrassment. Juwany pulled my hands off my face pecking my lips. "Dont be embarrassed momma's it's normal" he winked standing up locking my door. I seen him open his laptop and go to younow going live. IM IN MY UNDERWEAR!!! I decided to text him since I can't say it live

Forget I'm in ny bra and panties?😐

No my love, I have a boner but I promised the fans. Gimme thirty and we can fix it all😝

I burst out laughing after reading his text. Hes to much. I creeped to the end of my bed where the camera couldn't see me and stood up walking to my closet. I put on a pair of adidas sweat pants and a loose white t shirt. I sat down beside geo interrupting his live. "Hey baby" he smiled pecking me on the lips wich caught me by absolute suprise. HES LIVE! He hasn't told his fans and now I'm gonna get a lot of hate. "Yes, I asked her out this morning" he answered all the comments. I just smiled at how open he is with the whole thing. Honestly it makes me really happy.. maybe hes serious about this whole thing. "Wanna guest Zach?" Geo chirped up all happy. I agreed and we guested his account. In about seven seconds Zach and Ariel popped up on our screen "ZARIEL WILL ALWAYS SLAY THE FUCK OUT OF MEO THANKS BITTTCCCHHH" Zach screamed at us causing everybody to laugh. "Boy you definitely know meo has always slayed dont even" geo rolled his eyes jokingly. I heard my door open and sammy walked in. Followed by Nate. "Excuse me could you guys maybe exit ?" I joke. "Yall dating or what !?" Skate screamed. "Yeah" geo smiled. " PAY ME BITCH". Sammy screamed in Nate's face. "why couldn't yall stay broken up damn?" Skate laughed "pay for what?" I raised my right eyebrow. " we made a bet i said yall wouldn't be back but yall fucking are!" Nate screamed back. Me and geo burst out laughing. Geo ended his live because the boys were screaming alot. Nate handed sammy a stack of money and sammy started waving it in the air dancing. I watched ace snatch it out of his hand "white boys like you get robbed easily" he laughed handing samny his money back. "Bitch shut up! White boys like me get robbed cause Mexican boys like you with tattoos and shit Rob me" he joked pretending to be intimidated. "I have tattoos Samuel" nate looked at him with a "really nigga" face.
" MY NAME IS SAMMY OR DADDY NOT SAMUEL" Sam screamed storming out as if he was mad just to cause a scene. We all hunch over from laughing so hard. "Ima catch yall later ima go back with this foo" nate walked out of my room. My brothers stood there like complete idiots. "Get out" I say bluntly.they did as told. I watched as geo got up and locked the door. "Lay down on the bed" he basically demanded. "Yes daddy" I giggled jokingly walking to the bed laying down. "What are you doing" I giggle once more as I felt geo pull my shirt over my head. "Be quiet and enjoy it" he wispered connecting our lips. I sure did listen though. He kissed from my lips to my neck to my boobs and down my stomach. He stopped at my waist line. "Wanna know a secret?" He seemed as if he wasn't sure about this. "Obviously"
"Your the only girl ive ever done this to" he kissed my waist again. "Done what? Gave head to?" I furrow my eyebrows not believing a word that came out of his mouth. " I'm serious monica.. I had no clue what I was doing homecoming night I was afraid I was gonan fuckup and you wasn't gonna enjoy it and I don't even know" he rambled clearly embarrassed. "That's cute.. but ive heard about you... you sleep around" I laughed. " I fuck. I ain eating no pussy unless its my girls.  I ain kiss most them females either." I laugh at his response. "I love that we are having this lovely conversation but you gon have to do something" I groan. "what do you mean?" He seemed so confused
" We just gonna pretend you didn't just make me wet then start a conversation I know your hard juwany" I laugh explaining myself. "I have an easy solution my love" he winked at me finishing his task.
- (A/N I DONT FEEL LIKE WRITING SMUT RN SOOOOOOOOOOO IM NOT GONNA 💕😏)
"No fucking way I'm the first" I pant out of breath
"You are. I just write my secrets with my tongue. Ive learned that drives you insane" he smiled pretty proud of himself. "What type of secrets?!" My eyes light up. I looovvvveeeee other peoples secrets. He groaned loudly. "Like this time I said that the first time I slept at your house. You kept rubbing your ass on my dick and I had to go in your bathroom and Jack off cause that's how much you turned me on" he laughs really hard. "That's a good thing about being a female honestly.. you guys can't really hide your boners but I can hide being wet" I giggle. "You don't have to hide it tho mommas" he smirked at me. "tell me and I can handle it. I am officially your boyfriend"
Boyfriend. I loves hearing him say that.
---------------
Thus chapter took a wierd type of turn.
×vote°comment×
Stay lovely💕
Word count: 1595