49.

AMIYAS P. O. V
"guys!  Love is not perfect and will never ever be a perfect thing!  God yes geo fucks up.. Sometimes a lot but I know him and I know his heart!  In a relationship you Fuck up,  he fucks up, we make mistakes.  Yes geo was in jail,  yes he has to go to trail and we promise we will keep you updated but you CAN NOT bash people for a mistake they made in their personal life! If that's the case EVERY person in the social media world needs to get hate.  No I am not saying to send hate I'm saying give us a fucking break!  We are 18 and going through A LOT! our lives are HECTIC but that does not stop us. I love juwany and he loves me" I ended the live shutting the computer. 
" YAMMIIIII" I scream. 
"hmm "he walks in my room eating cake.
"give me a bite?" I say scream jumping from the bed as he dodged me. 
" AMIYA GET YOUR OWN!! " he screamed. 
"I HATE YOUU " I cry being dramatic. 
"oh well that sucks cry baby " he started running down stairs.  I took his follow also racing down the stairs falling into geo. 
"dammit Miguel,  move " I push him jumping on yamis back grabbing his cake. 
"YOU LITTLE HOE " he screamed flopping back onto the couch hitting jeennishka. 
"JAYCEON!" she screamed also jumping on him. 
"GET OFF MY MANS " hector screamed pilling jennishka off. 
"WE ARE TWINS "I scream. 
"she's right,  I gotta be out I love you yami " he walked out laughing as we battled for the chocolate cake,  I felt a gooey substance on my face before realising geo threw cake at me. 
"YOU BASTARD " I stood up chasing him into the kitchen. 
"SAMANTHA CATCH GEO! "I scream as he tried to run past her she grabbed his arm slinging him to the ground.
"Fuck " he laughed trying to get out of her grib as I straddled his stomach pinning his arms under my knees. 
"J BRING ME CAKE!! " I scream as she ran in with a plate of chocolate cake. 
"MO BABY STOP" he screamed struggling but Loren and Maddie held his arms down. 
" YALL GON DO ME LIKE THIS!? " he looked at Loren while we all laughed. 
"EDWIN!!  ZACHERY!  " he screamed as we smashed the cake in his face. 
"okay on three we run " I said counting to three we all took off on foot desperately trying to dodge boys through the house.  I got caught my yami and pinned down while Edwin caught jennishka. 
"WELL FUCK IF WE CAIGHT SOMEBODY AYLEAST GRAB THAT BITCH MADDIE AND LOREN THEY HELPED " I kicked my feet trying to get away. 
"nah nah" geo and ace switched places.  Geo had a cup of icing in his hand. 
"NO GEO BABY PLEASE!" I whine kicking him. 
"oh but amiya just stop struggling no use " as he said that Loren grabbed his shoulders slamming him down as we ran up the stairs locking my bedroom door. the boys banging on my door we all crouched over catching our breath. 
"SAY YOUR DONE! " I try to make a compromise. 
"no where near done girl " I heard from behind me and seen hector walk out of the bathroom
"HOW!? "I scream trying to push him. 
"I just had to pee but now ima let the guys in " he pushed through us to the door letting all the boys in it felt like one by one they swooped us up running down stairs. 
"GEO PUT ME DOWN " I scream punching his back seconds before I felt my body go under water and I closed my mouth getting an idea. I came up "coughing " as I fake choked I laid on the ground. 
"AMIYA WAIT WHATS WRONG" hector dropped to his knees close to me.  They all helped me up I got them in the perfect position and me and jennishka forcefully pushed them all into the water. 
"IM GONNA KILL YOU! " yami screamed. 
"okay kill me when I get out of the shower I have soggy cake in my ear "I chuckle walking up to my room turning the water on I step in washing off my body before the door opened. 
"GEO ITS OVER PLEASE GET OUT " I SCREAM.
"amiya I have to piss and this is our bathroom " he nonchalantly walked to the other side of the bathroom.  I was washing my hair before I felt buckets of cold water and ice on me I screamed grabbing my towel jumping out of the shower. 
"prank wars baby" geo shrugged walking away as I pouted putting my clothes on.
--
Yeah this is a bit boring but I just needs a chill chapter I've been hectic lately