34.

LORENS P.O.V (FUCKING SHOKER)
" yo ima go do somethung real fast ill be back" geo stood up fist bumping Edwin.
" what are you gonna go do?" I question wondering if he's gonna do something stupid because it's extremely clear he's hurt right now.
" why the fuck would you want to know?" G rolled his eyes
" because I need to make sure your safe and not doing something stupid " I snap at him.
" yeah? I'm a man I got myself Loren ain't like you my fucking girl god damn"He slammed the door. I took a deep breath standing up slipping my white converse on.
" and where would you be going?" Timmy raised an eyebrow
" to make sure geo isn't being dunb"
I also slammed the door behind me, I quietly followed geo, I watched him lean his head into a black car. I couldn't hear what he was saying until he leaned up yelling
" YO GIMME ALL MY SHIT" I was so confused I couldn't hear the other man.
" G NOBODY'S FUCKING WITH YOU! GIMME WHAT I PAID FOR" would he be buying drugs?
I couldn't hear but I watch the man pull out a black gun, at that exact point my heart beat sped up as did my feet.
It felt like life was in slow motion
" GEOOOOO" I screamed as I watched the bullet hit his chest.
This can't be real.
The car sped off and geo as laying on the ground. I felt his neck for a heart beat before searching for my phone. No where.
I ran into the building SCREAMING.
" CALL THE AMBULANCE NOW!"
I watched every body run outside as I ran to the bus slinging the door open.
" MO NOW IT'S BAD IT'S SO FUCKING BAD" I screamed slinging her certain open. She jumped out of her bunk running
AMIYAS P.O.V
"MO NOW IT'S BAD IT'S SO FUCKING BAD"
I jumped out of my bunk running behind Loren she stopped right before we both seen a body laying on the ground with blood soaked in there shirt. My heart absolutely stopped when I seen his face. Juwany. I pushed Loren out of my way falling to my knees putting his head on my thighs.
" Where the ambulance !?" I yell.
" they'll be here soon" Maddie stuttered
I put my two fingers on his neck just below his jaw.
His heart beat was so slow.
" baby your fine" I whisper touching his face.
" STAY WITH ME MIGUEL "  I lightly smack his face.
I watched him struggle to breath.
His eyes were slowly closing as I could hear the sirens in the distance.
" NO"I yell trying to keep him awake.
" FUCKING NO"
+
" STAY WITH ME"
+
"I love you roman"

" BACK UP BACK UP" the paramedic yelled pushing everybody away placing his body on the stretcher.
" what's his name?"
"Juwany roman" I say scared for everything I know.
We watching as out manager climbed in the back of the ambulance along with Edwin. I turned around after they drove off and shoved my head into lorens neck crying. ." I'm so scared" I whispered. She just hugged me tightly.
" let's get to the hospital" Maddie started walking back to the bus.
We all got on as the driver took off forwards the hospital. 
I went to the back calling yami.
Phone call y-yami m-miya
Y- hello?
M- things are bad
Y- what happened??
M- me and geo broke up last night, I decided not to do the show today, Loren wakes me up to come outside geos laying on the floor shot, we're on our way to the hospital an-
Y- G GOT SHOT?
M- mhm
Y- fuck fuck fuck. I'm so sorry mo. Want me to fly down there?
M- no, I'm just gonna stay with geo and pray but he probably hates me.
Y- he'll always love you, I love you but I have to go.
END OF PHONE CALL
I threw my phone across the room punching the wall.
" FUCK "  I scream pulling my hair trying to breath.
" calm down" Zach grabbed my arm sitting down.
" yeah cause that fucking helps. Geo might be fucking dead and I feel like it's my fault"
"That's because it is your fault " Timmy sat down across from me with everybody walking I'm also taking a seat.
"My fault!? FUCKING HOW?" I started getting mad.
" if you wouldn't have broken up with him he wouldn't have wanted to be high to forget his pain, he would have never met the dude so yeah its your fucking fault don't act surprised"
Everybody was silent.
" FUCK YOU! DO NOT PIN THIS SHIT ON ME" I stood up causing him to stand up in my face.
" what you standing up for? You gon hit me??" I could feel my blood get hot.
" I can" I grit my teeth
" calm down guys" Maddie tried to break it up.
" take your best shot bitch"
I threw the hardest punch I could get out of my body. I heard the uproar of every voice in the room as inreoeatedly punched him occasionally feeling him hit back as Zach picked me up taking me to the front of the bus.
" GEO IS FIGHTING FOR HIS LIFE WE DO NOT NEED THIS BULLSHIT" Nick stood in the middle of the bus screaming as we pulled up to the hospital.
" we will go in here and we will give him the best fucking support we have!" We all nodded and I raced my little legs into the hospital stopping at the counter.
" yes um hello my name is Amiya Ramirez and my uh boyfriend was brought here maybe twenty minutes ago because got shot his name is Juwany Roman can you please  tell me his room number or if he's alive?" I ramble out of breath.
" ma'am he's alive but we can not let anybody see him I'm sorry. Please wait in the waiting room" I gulped walking into the waiting room plopping down.
This can not be real.
-
Its been about an hour and everybody's sitting around on there phones or on the bus.
Basically both tylers, nick, Timmy, and Mark are on the bus and the rest of us we in the waiting room.
"Juwany roman?" We all stood up walking to the petite nurse.
" anybody blood related?" She looked around the group as we all Said no.
" okay significant other maybe?" I raised my hand stepping to the front.
" he's alive, not very stable but he is doing okay with the medication. You can we him briefly before he goes into surgery " she smiled. I turned around hugging Ariel and Edwin before following her to geos room.
I sat down in the chair grabbing his hand.
"I'm here"
+
" everybody's here, we love you geo"
+
" I love you Juwany, I'm sorry.. you'll always be my love I will always be in love with you Miguel I will never take this promise ring off until it becomes a wedding ring I'm deeply in love with you. I need you. Please don't give up, please don't give up. Fight. Fight for me.. I'll always be here, I'll always be yours"
I kissed his cold hand before walking out of the room. My heart felt empty.
-------------
You still shook? No? Just me?
LMAOOOO this bitch room thought.
Comment if I should kill off geo and END the book or keep geo alive and maybe patch up shit 😉
×vote °comment×
Stay lovely 💕
Word count: 1250