28.

MIYAS P.O.V.
"Yo baby?" I called out to geo who was still laying in bed.
"Wassup momas?" I heard his raspy morning voice as he stumbled into the bathroom. "Call Ariel and tell her to bring me a black shirt pleeassseeeeee" I pouted hoping he said yes. He didn't say anything but I heard him talking.
"Yo Ariel mo said bring her a black shirt"
+
"Wait whats wrong?"
+
"Ariel ariel short stuff you gotta calm down me and miya are coming just keep him calm" I heard footsteps and geo ran into the bathroom.
"Yoooo babe Edwin is freaking they said he can't breath and just come on we have to help"
Without hesitation I ran out of our room and to Jules and edwins. Not to remind you I'm in a sports bra and white jeans. And geo is shirtless in basketball shorts. A both start banging on the door. Kylee swing the door open but I didn't see Edwin. "Where is he???" I yell worried out of my mind.

"He won't unlock the bathroom door" she looked down.. almost as if she was disapointed on herself. "I got this " I pushed passed her and the rest to get to the bathroom door.
"Burgos?" I lightly knocked on the door.
"I can't miya! I just can't Okay? Please leave me alone I'm fucked up" his words cut into my heart. "Open the door. I promise it's only me" I heard shuffling behind the door then a puffy eyed Edwin appeared. I grabbed him and hugged him as tight as I could. I heard his breathing literally jolt his back up and down as he bawled on my shoulder. "Hey look at me" I grabbed his face. Forcing him to make eye contact with me. "I was a fan before a friend. Your not alone ed" I looked straight into his eyes. "No mo you don't understand I'm fucked up. Nobody sees but kylee nobody cares but kylee. What if I'm not good enough?" He slowly sunk to the floor. "No no no" I sunk down beside him. "Your good enough. Your not than enough. You deserve every fan. You deserve every person in that fucking hotel room and you definitely deserve kylee. C'mon we gon get up. Get ready and go to sound check to live this dream you always talking about got it? " I grabbed his hand picking him up from the floor. He nodded and hugged me once more. "I love you" he sniffles. " I love you to Edwin " we walked out of the bathroom and the whole room starts cheering. I look around and nobody was ready. " Yo yo. GET READY!" We all one by one got out of there room and back to our room. Me and geo walked into our room and began to get ready. We didn't get fancy cause it's just sound check right now but I'm a couple hours me and the girls will definitely be getting fancy for the first show.  I put on a blue tank crop top thing. With a pair of all black converse. "Yoooooooooo babe " I yell to geo who is taking forever might I add. "I'm coming I'm coming" he groaned walking out of the bathroom. And making his way forwards me. Without any words he simply grabbed my hand and opened the door for me to walk through. We walked downstairs I'm dead silence patiently making our way to sound check. As we arrived we noticed everybody sitting on the floor waiting on our manager to get there so we can start. I laid down beside kylee so we could talk about a suprise we have been planning for the geo and Edwin.
"So is it still happening? " I wuspered making sure nobody could hear us. "Yeah I'm a couple of your they will go on a good run and a will practice on tyler and Mark okay?" I smiled. This is gonna make them sooo happy.  Finally our managers show up and we get to start.
"Okay okay so first we will have 5quad perform. Then nick you take stage and after that Zach go on with nothing by love but Maddie and Ariel will be on stage with you. Then Loren goes withriptide and sanni follows.
Then miya and kylee have a performance then the big finale okay?" We all SCREAM in agreement.
We watched zach,edwin, timmy, rudan, and Nick jump around like stupid people. And no lie it was amazing.
Everybody was having an amazing time then it was Lorens turn to take stage. She sat down on the stool and started to sing. Me and Loren may have this on going beef but she is amazingly talented and stunningly beautiful and nobody can denie that. So after everybody it was me and Kyle but we decided it was time for "lunch" so Edwin, geo, mark, and Nick went to subway to get everybody good and then a little hole in the wall place to get Maddie a salad cause she doesn't eat meat. While they did that we decided to do our suprise practice.
"Alright so Loren and Maddie will bring the boys to the stage and sit them on the stools" our manager starts but I QUICKLY cut him off. "Okay no. Loren won't be near geo" I snap correcting him. "Then what will happen miya? It's going to mess up the performance! This bullshit beef needs to be over. Like IMEDIENTLY" I hugged. I'm not stopping this. "Then Loren is bringing Edwin to the stage an isn't gonna hurt me and geo anymore" I mumbled taking my shoes off. "Okay yeah you can bring Edwin to the stage but don't try anything Loren " kylee agreed also taking off her shoes. For some reason every time we rehesrs all of our shoes end up in a corner.
"This is so irritating and immature. I make mistakes but doesn't everybody!? Yes miya I fuck up and I'm so sorry for what i did. I went behind your back and made fans think me and geo have something when we don't I'm jelous of you. You know how long ive been working on my singing career? years! I hate that your more talented than me, your fucking drop dead gorgeous! And not to mention your dating flamingeo and he loves you! I want some of the things you have and I'm so sorry that I did what I did Okay? But you and everybody else in this room knows I'm not a bad person. Matter of fact when you were in the hospital every time I seen a tweet with hate against you I personally dmd them and begged them to take it down. We have known each other for years. We all make mistakes but now the entire tour hates me. Because of a mistake. I love you very dearly but I don't wanna be in a place in unwanted by EVERYBODY. Sorry guys I'm done" she threw her hands up and started walking out of the room. "Wait" I hung my head low. She turned around basically crying "I be damned if you give up your dreams. We aren't best friends but I guess I forgive you Loren. Stay" I smiled. She turned around and walked back then we heard the music begin to play. Loren and Maddie grabbed Tyler and Loren grabbed Mark slowly sitting them down on benches as we stood behind them patiently waiting to start.
" I love you" I slowly made my way into tylers view walking slowly kinda like beyonce.
"I love you" kylee mirrors my actions as we both say I love you once more. We stood in front of the boys and places out hands under there chin and lifting there heads up to face us directly in the eye. Not to mention Tyler and Mark DYING of laughter.
"Baby, I love you; you are my life
My happiest moments weren't complete if you weren't by my side" 
We turned as if we were facing the the crowd and sung
"
You're my relation in connection to the sun
With you next to me there's no darkness I can't overcome
You are my raindrops, I am the seed
With you and God who's the sunlight I bloom and grow so beautifully"
Sweighing back and forth to the beautiful melody.
We then turned around grabbing the guys hands and standing the up with there backs together while singing.
"Baby, I'm so proud, proud to be your girl
You make the confusion go all away from this cold and mixed-up world" I took a deep breath and sung the part that means a whole lot.

"I am in love with you
You set me free
I can't do this thing called life without you here with me
'Cause I'm dangerously in love with you
I'll never leave
Just keep lovin' me the way I love you loving me
'Cause I am in love with you
You set me free
I can't do this thing called life without you here with me" I didn't sing that as just regularly sing I pulled from my soul for that part of the song. The type of singing that has you bent over grabbing your stomach singing with your all.. I honestly do believe juwany Roman is the love of my life.
_____________
I'm still having trouble writing guys I'm sorry...
×vote°comment×
Stay lovely 💕
Word count:1581