32.

Next day
GEOS P.O.V
Right now I'm at an all night shopping center with zach, edwin, rudan, nick, timmy, and Tyler. We are in H&M looking at hoodies when I felt my phone vibrate.
My love 🤗❤- wya?
Me- h&m why what's wrong?
My love 🤗❤- I think you should come back to the hotel.
Me- for what baby?
I patiently waited for her text back while I was still looking through hoodies. I felt the familiar vibration on my leg once more.
My love🤗❤- I have a suprise.
Me- what type of suprise?
"Aye Zachary " I flagged him over right after I felt the vibration so I check on phone in front of him before quickly snatching it back so nobody could see.
My love 🤗❤-

Me- I'm not losing

Me- I'm not losing.
My love 🤗❤ - not even for this?

Me- nope.
My love 🤗❤- your very annoying
Me- SUCJS TO SUCK && dress fancy tomorrow okay?
My love 🤗❤- why?
Me- just do it and leave your attitude.
I smiled at her goofiness. Her little attitude is so cute
"Aye geo ready to go get the rings?" Zach walked up touching my shoulder to get my attention. I nodded and headed out the door. Me and Zach are buying promise rings for Ariel and miya. We aren't positive how the suprise is going to happen but I know I'll make it special for her. We walked into the store and I immediately seen the perfect ring for amiya. It was a BIG ass rock and an she lovveeesss to flex so this will be perfect. "Excuse me ma'am how much is this?" I politly pointed to the ring in the glass case.
"Oh hey cutie.. It's about 3k " she bit her lip at me.
"Nah please don't call me that, && aigh lemme get that" I rolled my eyes. I hate when girls hit on me, even more that now miya had a lot of trust issues with the whole Loren situation.
"Okay no need to be rude I was just gonna ask for your number, I mean you are hot" what the actual fuck
" Okay lemme just let it be known my girlfriend even knows you say that she will kill me, you, the owner of this place, and Zach for being a whitness"
" and I am not losing my life cause your a hoe" Zach added his opinion.
"Uh I'm sorry here's your ring" an looked down. I waited as Zach paid for ariels ring.
We took the ring out of the bags and walk back to H&M to meet the boys.
"Timmy Do me a favor" I walked beside him also begining to look at flannels.
"Wassup?"
"So I need you to hold this promos ring until tomorrow so amiya doesn't know I Baught it"I'm praying he says yes because miya is a fucking mind reader when it comes to me lying. He said he would and took the ring before we all decided to go home. When we got to the hotel me and Zach went to my hotel room knowing all of the girls are in there, I walked in and to my suprise every single girl was in there even the moms, Loren was there. "Uh hey babe" I kissed amiyasforehead taking my shoes off.
"Hey" she smiled sweetly.
"Everything Okay?" I raised my eyebrow.
"Just having a girls night you guys should all join us" I chuckled and got on my phone to text the boys gc
Boys🖖🤘
Me- something's wierd.
Zachypoo🍍- VERY VEEY WIERD
Nicholasbean🦄- ??
Edworm🐛- we JUST got back and there's already a problem. Jesus this is stressful.
Rudaaaann- right^^
Tylerbrown🤘- wassss guccciii
Tylerclayton- drama?
Me- ALL OF THE GIRLS ARE IN ONE ROOM
Zachypoo🍍- even the mom's. && beech
Me-So come join in my room NOW
I locked my phone and focused on the girls conversation.
"Wait so your talking to Blake or your dating blake?" Ariel screeched in her high pitch
"I mean for now talking but I hope we date he's sooooo freaking hot and sweet" Loren blushed. THAT'S WHY SHE'S HERE!
"I think you should take your time and create a bond with him first and make sure theres trust there ya know?" Miya is literally giving advice to her enemies I don't understand this women.
" Okay okay okay enough about me I wanna know about you and geo. How did that become?" I feel like at any moment amiya will snap out but she seems so calm and put together.
"I was new to his school and he tried to hit on me but I wasn't having it I curved him even though I wanted to fall straight into his trap. Then my brother got shot and I was at the gym and he just happened to be there and became super save a hoe driving me to the hospital and didn't leave until I left and somehow he made his way to be my best friend until homecoming when he made a big ass sign and just went above and beyond to ask me and it was just perfect, then I got into a motercycle accident and we ended up not talking for about a month and then our friends *caugh* ZACH set us up to be at a dinner together and that night he came to my house and the next morning asked me to be his girlfriend" I smile knowing I make her happy. "Now your my booooooo" I sing tackling her
Everybody started laughing as the rest of the boys walked in.
"Okay kiddos we're gonna head to bed" the mom's stood up kissing our heads before leaving the room.
"So I know that this may or may not start up a war but you two cool?" Nick pointed at Loren and miya.
"No I'm defiantly not her friend but why would I have her left out? That's bullying and I'm not with that" I smiled at her response she had such a good heart I love it.
"Y'all wanna listen to music?" Zach stood up connecting his phone to Bluetooth and before we could even answer selfie was blasting through the speakers. Mark immediately busted out laughing.
" CAN YOU TAKE A SELFIE FOR ME!? POSTED UP REAL SEXY FOR ME LEMME KNOW IF YOUR READY FOR ME YEAH SELFIE FOR ME" we all SCREAM at the top of our lungs before he changed the song to nothing by love
We all continued to dance and sing and joke until about 2 A.M.
Just enjoying each other all and all
-----------
Okay I love writing this book but I can't update everyday so when you comment 'update' all the time it's kind of annoying because I'm in high school and I'm a cheerleader so I'm constantly busy but anyways.
If I wrote another book would anybody read it?
×vote °comment×
Stay lovely 💕
Word count: 1162