Chapter 42: Bohemia

[A/N: Dedicated po to laexlur for making the new gorgeous book cover of this book! Thanks for this! Huhu! Guys, sana hindi kayo mabaguhan huh? Check out her works! P

[A/N: Dedicated po to laexlur for making the new gorgeous book cover of this book! Thanks for this! Huhu! Guys, sana hindi kayo mabaguhan huh? Check out her works! P.S: Her "Vicious Huntress" is also worth reading!

Late UD~ Dapat last week pa ito pero dahil sa galing ng wifi sa bahay---oh well. Pinilit kong mag-UD kahit na depressed pa din ako sa "disbandment" news ng 2NE1, sali mo pa na naiyak si Yoda sa birthday niya. Y u do diz, bebe boi?!. BlackJacks and EXO-Ls, pengeng tissue?

P.S.: This chapter is inspired by KimJongKing's "Bohemia". It's a KaiSoo (KaiXKyungsoo) fanfic and is written in english. Sa mga interested and KaiSoo fans out there, you can search it here in watty. The book is certainly worth reading ^^

P.S.S: Oh and yeah, also a sneak peek preview on KIER's story on "Let's talk about Love"]

"She never looked nice, she looked like ART, and art wasn't supposed to look nice; it was supposed to make you feel something" -Anonymous

CHAPTER 42: BOHEMIA

KRIS' POV

A Few Years Ago...

"Pero Master, I still can't quite understand what you're trying to make me see. How can I even make my greatest masterpiece with what you're telling me?" kunot-noong tanong ko kay Master Yang.

Master Yang just simply smiled at me as he effortlessly stroked his brush on the white canvas. I just silently watched him amused as another great artwork unfolds right in front of my eyes.

Ever since I was a kid, I was brought to different art galleries and museums by mom and dad that inspired me to dream being a great artist myself and presenting my masterpieces to the world. I was more inspired when I learned that the curator and artist of the gallery was a friend of mom and dad. Mula noon, pumasok na ako bilang isa sa mga apprentice nito. Although I know that deep down, I have no talent when it comes to art, I still can't help myself but be literally drawn to it.

Minutes have passed and my eyes glistened as I saw another piece of Master Yang's great artwork in front of me. Colors were splattered in different places, different critical strokes of brushes can be noticed and the whole simple white canvas turned into something extraordinary in just a few seconds. The whole painting might look like abstract to anyone but to any artist, the story the painting wants to interpret is quite evident.

Naramdaman ko na lang na tinapik ako sa balikat ni Master Yang, "Kristoffer, I know you see what this painting wanted to convey. Can you tell me what is it?"

"L---Love. Inspiration. Freedom. Art. Spirit." I answered.

Ngumiti si Master Yang, "I feel so proud hearing you answer those. Pakiramdam ko, nagawa kong maturuan ka nang mabuti. You have been my longest apprentice-----"