Part 19

Hellooooo my lovely's ! First of all - raise the glasses to yourself! To every and each one of you, cause you made this story reach 2 thousand reads and I'm beyond thankful for that ♥ Thank you, thank you, thank you! Sending love and hugs!♥♥♥♥

Part. 19

Camila had waited and began to regret her invitation as she strolled towards the cabin and lit the fireplace, ready to stay for a few nights, still in her dress. She shut all her thoughts out of her mind and was shut off all the surroundings.

Lauren started to recognize the places they passed as she relaxed more and trusted this giant horse she was sitting on to bring her to the right place. She enjoyed the warmth of its fur that felt soft against her legs. But she knew it was about time to arrive, because she could see blood strains in her dress. She was leaking and it hasn't stopped. She was moving too much and needed help to bandage it properly before it'd ruin her dress completely.

Camila started to feel the presence of her horse and was irritated at first before she gave in and looked outside the window.

Her jaw drops as she sees Lauren sitting on it. Kind of helpless, because she can't get down. But she's smiling. She's there, she thinks and steps outside.

"You are here", Camila speaks out loud as she walks closer to her.

"Of course. I promised, duh", she tries to joke as she rests her hand on her stomach. Camila's eyes drop down onto it as she sees the painful expression in her face. She smells the blood and feels bad for blaming her not to come when she's here. And hurt. Deeply.

"Lauren", she gasps and lifts her up to carry her into the cabin. Her thumb caresses her cheek as she lays her down next to the fireplace. Camila lifts her dress up and closes her eyes for a second as she sees the damage. A completely soaked bandage around her stomach. She peels it off. Trying to be gently.

Lauren wipes her cheek as a tear rolls down which makes her tear up as well. She never thought she'd care so much about her.

"Who", Camila croaks and starts again as she stares down; "Who did that to you?"

"My birth father", she whispers.

Camila nods and shakes her head in disbelief. "I need to help you, Laur", she says. She smiles as she used her sisters nickname for her.

"You'll see something that you've never seen before, ok?"

She just nods, unsure what Camila's talking about as she lays leaves all over her cuts, rests her hand over them and removes them. She's about to witness that her scars mostly close. They still need to heal tho..but she helped a whole lot. She then takes one bandage and suddenly it turns blue in her hands before Camila wraps Laurens hand in it.

"My girl still has to look stylish, right?", she winks at her.

Another bandage is turned blue and forms itself into a rose that Camila places over the wound on her head.

She breathes out; "Magic", she smiles, amazed.

"Yes, my dear Lauren. That was magic", Camila smirks.

"Amazing", she mumbles to herself as Camila covers her up again and pulls her into her lap as she sits down next to her.

"I'm so sorry", Camila mumbles into her hair. She's never felt so comfortable around anyone. Normally she was more afraid than anything else. She can't get ahold onto that feeling she's having towards her. But she knows its right. She's not thinking that she's crazy, because everyone thinks she is too.

"I'm here, that's all that counts", she says and looks deeply into Camilas eyes. "Thank you for taking care of me"

Camila chuckles; "Thank you for coming. I should have known that something went wrong."

"It's not your fault"

"Can I do something for you?", Camila asks and gets lost in her eyes.

"Save me", Lauren whispers into her neck.

"That's my plan", she smiles as they stay like that for a few minutes. Just listening to the fireplace.

Lauren already feels safe for the first time in her life. She knows she doesn't even know Camila, but it sure feels like it.

"The castle seems pretty crowded", Lauren states after a while.

Camila shrugs and has to swallow her chuckle. She can't know, because she hasn't told her. It's a wonder she's not freaking out and on the way back home after what happened. Either she hasn't realized yet or she doesn't care that Camila really is a magican and this world is real.

"Do you have to teach me some manners before we go?", she asks Camila as she gets ready to leave. Camila sends her a surprised look as Lauren waits for an answer with her hands on her waist.

She gulps; "You still want to go?"

"Camz, you asked me and sent me a card. It must be pretty important to you. Of course we still go",she smiles at her. Camila really likes to make her smile. It's beautiful and suits her more than her sad frown that she's normally showing. She doesn't want to be selfish, but she believes that she's only smiling when she's around her and Normani.

"And you surely worked some magic on me", she cracks into a laughter.

Camila joins in, seconds later. She appreciates the fact that she's taking the hardest part like it's nothing unusual. But then again, she's used to so much worse, that she probably needs some light. And she doesn't care what it is. What Camila doesn't know is, that Lauren always dreamt that magic would still exist. Camila doesn't throw glitter in the air while she's doing some spell. And she's not using fancy words to make it happen. So, that would've been pretty cool, but instead she just concentrates on the things she wants to do and then it happens. Which is cool enough.

"Come here", Camila pats the empty spot beside her. "I think you have to know some things before we really go in."

Tell me what you think ♥