Part 46

Hey guys! Thank you so much for your comments on the last part! You're literally the best people ever! Thank you all for adding this story into so many reading lists as well. You make me so happy

That's why this part is like suuuper long and I hope you enjoy it. Thsi one is for all of you - let me know how you like it! :)

46.

Camila has been awake for good thirty minutes now, watching the sun go up and reflect on Laurens revealed skin. A bright smile on her face as she sees the clear, dark mark on her neck and remembering what they got themselves into last night. She's more than glad that Lauren felt so comfortable to do and speak about what happened. It feels good to know that they are on the same page.

"I feel you staring..", she hears her mumbles, her eyes still closed.

"Can't help but admire beauty"

She chuckles; "Smooth, princess. Where do you learn all your pick-up lines?"

"I learned from a friend; " she winks

"Ah, a friend.." Lauren slowly turns around, her hand holding onto the cover to hide her body.

"Thank you for yesterday night, you made me feel good." She adds. Camila tucks a strain of her hair behind Laurens ear.

"I guess, we can agree that you made me feel as good as I made you feel and I'm glad we took that step."

Lauren looks down,  before she breathes in; "Do you ever feel bored? I mean..you have more experience..you must have ..you know done it before."

"Slow down tiger"; she chuckles and scoots closer. "Yesterday was like a bedroom party and nothing like what would described as boring. And yes, you are right, but I'm glad that you want to wait and I will just wait as long as I need to."

"Uhm..have you ever had sex with a boy?"

Camila snorts and for a moment Lauren's confused if she said something wrong. "Long story," she laughs. "I had my first time with my best friend and afterwards we both realized that it wasn't good and he outed himself as gay and left me confused. And then, my girlfriend came along. After we did it, I knew what I was missing out."

"How did you know that? I mean, what does it feel like..the difference?"

"Well, with guys it's mostly them trying to get off, ramming inside of you. You feel nada if they don't hit the right places. With women, it's different. More sensual and it's about pleasure on both sides. You always get something as well, you know."

"Does it make sense that if you masturbate, you know what to do to another girl?", Lauren says seriously and makes Camila gulp.

She didn't expect that. Her finger traces the spot above the ending of the blanket on Lauren's skin. "Does that mean you touch yourself?", she smirks.

Lauren looks offended; "You can't ask another question on a question."

Camila huffs; "Your answer is, it makes sense if you know where to touch."

"And yours is for you to find out."

Camila falls onto her back; "By Merlin's beard, you're going to be the death of me."

"What's the boy's name that took your v-card?"

"Good old Shawny boy."

"Shawn??? Like the sheep?", Lauren giggles and stops as Camila glares.