Part 25

Part 25.

The sun awakes both in separate time frames as Camila wakes up first and looks down at Lauren, who seems to be in peace for the first time in forever, while her shirt that reveals part of the bandage also tells her that it's nothing but fake and time for her to see a real doctor and go back. She also feels the kind of tension from the other world that she shut off the night before, but is now very present to her. Camila knows that it has something do to with Lauren, otherwise she wouldn't feel it.

Camila kisses her forehead and heads into her bathroom to take a shower and get some new bandages for the wounded 'princess'. She smiles at the thought if she could ever be her princess. Or better, if she wants to be. Camila can't describe it, but she felt the connection between them and everytime she looks at her, all she sees is her beauty.

Camila was long ready for the day while she watched Lauren sleep and thought about what to do next and how. She knew that Lauren would want her to come and she admitted to herself that she wouldn't want her to go home alone. Not in her state of mind and well body...not while she feels so much pressure from the outside world. But she's stuck in her situation. A slight groan escapes Camila. She feels confused, angry and frustrated and needs to get rid of those thoughts before Lauren wakes up. An idea pops into her head as she races down the stairs just minutes later.

"Camila, dear, what's wrong?", her mother says as she wants to run past her in the hallway. She sees deeps into Camilas soul before she can say anything as her eyes find hers.

"Come with me", she says in a soft voice and leads Camila into the big and cozy library. Her hands brush through her long, black hair. Her left leg wobbles up and down in a nervous manner.

"You can't think that she'll do the same thing to you. You have to give her a chance if you have feelings for her." Again, she hasn't said a word yet and still her mom knows what bothers her.

"I'm confused about my feelings. I swore that I'd never go back but I know as I look at her that I can't let her go without me. Without my protection", she huffs.

"Do you need some time to think about everything? I can take care of her", her mother offers.

Camila agrees and sighs relieved that her mother knows her so well, before she changes and runs off into the woods. As a furry, fast and mysterious creature.

Sinu sends a big breakfast order to the cooks and starts to walk up the stairs. She was always wondering when the day would come when her daughter would let her feelings come to the ceiling again. Where she would let herself love again care again. And she couldn't agree more that this lovely lady who's laying in her bed could be a perfect match. If she wouldn't even be THE one. She's beautiful, caring, intelligent and she makes her happy. Happier than anything else that she has seen before.

After throwing another piece of wood into the fireplace, she arranges the breakfast table in front of it before she hears some shuffling and meets Laurens confused eyes shortly after.

"Good morning", Sinu says soft. "Camila will come back shortly and she asked me if I could take care of you."

Lauren nods as she understands why she couldn't find Camila in the room. A feeling of loneliness. A different feeling of it approaches her before she sends Camila's mother a fake smile, not wanting to be rude.

"Go, take your time in the bathroom and join me, will you?"

Lauren gets up slowly as she feels the pain more than ever before. Her feet drag her into the bathroom where she brushes her teeth and hair, but stays in Camila's clothes to still have her scent in her nose and because they're comfortable.

She then walks back out and sits down in the other armchair and starts picking on some fruits ,not really interested in eating anything. She stops moving her fork around as she feels a warm, soft hand on her cold one.

"Honey, stop torturing yourself. I know what you're doing", Sinu says calm.

Lauren sighs as a silent tear rolls down her face. "Let Camila love you. You deserve it. But you must know that she has been hurt before. Badly. It's her story to tell, but once she does, you can be sure that she's ready and fully committing herself to you. If she goes with you today, then it's the biggest step I've seen from her in a while. Alejandro and I just want the best for Camila and because she cares for you, we support you too. It's not my right to interfere but I just want you to know that you can always come to me to talk or just to have some company. We only met you once yesterday, but we really like you."

A smile makes its way over Laurens face into her eyes as they begin to sparkle; "Thank you so much", she says clearly moved before both feel a change in the atmosphere. Lauren gets this confused feeling again, but Sinu just gets up, pets Laurens back and winks at her before she walks down the stairs. Minutes later, a familiar creature steps into the room and lays its head into Laurens lap.

A surprised chuckle escapes her lips as she starts to crawl behind the wolfs ear earning a satisfied grumble. "Hey you.I haven't seen you in a while",she smiles. The moment her golden eyes meet hers, she realizes. "Camz?", she gasps and feels the fur that's slipping out of her hands, transforming into her Camila who suddenly kneels in front of her, her hair still wet from being outside and a glimpse of fear in her eyes. Camila takes her hand into hers and caresses it with her thumb. Waiting for a reaction, she keeps on sitting on the same spot until Lauren caresses her soft, rosy cheek with her hand.

"So, I guess that's why I thought that your eyes look familiar", she sends her a warm smile and she knows that she isn't grossed out or doesn't want to be with her anymore.

"Did I scare you? I'm sorry, I just had to think", she admits and kisses her hand.

"No, I always wanted a furry friend. I was more scared when I didn't see you here this morning.", she says and adds; "Do you want to talk about it?"

From what they experienced, normally Camila was the one asking her, but now it's her turn to listen. And Camila takes her chance and decides to trust her like Lauren trusts her.

She watches Camila closely as she gets up and sits down where her mother was sitting.

Camila takes a deep breath and starts; "I had to think about my feelings and if it's worth it.."

=

Helloooooo my dear friends! Welcome to every one who just started reading ♥ Thanks to you, we reached 5k! And I never thought anyone would be interested in my story. That's why I'm beyond thankful for you guys ♥♥ Don't forget that I love you and that you are the reason why I keep updating :-) Tell me what you think :-)

And please tell me if you want me to write about soemthing particular and I'll keep it in mind :)