Part 48

DOUBLE UPDATE FOR YOU!! Again, apologies for my ghostly behavior, here you go with another promised part of it all. Let me now what you think about it please ♥♥ I LOVEEEEE YOUUUUU

48.

"God, it feels good to be back home!", Dinah exclaims happily.

Camila nods as she takes everything in even though she has been right there just hours before. But she never knows how long she can stay and tries to save every moment.

"So, you and Mani huh?", Camila nudges the blonde girl.

"Duh, she's the best! She was so sweet and nervous all the time. It was cute. I really like her already."

Camila sends her a warm smile. "What about you and Lauren? I know that Mani cares so much about her. Are you taking good care of your girl?", she asks back as they sit down on some rocks.

Camila's eyes drift off into the distance, not looking at something particular though. Dinah is ready to repeat her question as the brunette answers.

"She's so passionate about the things that she loves. But she's so broken at the same time. I'm willing to pick up every shattered part of her heart to place it back together. But I guess she's not used to be around someone and more used to keep herself together. It's harder than I thought to get close to her, to make her open up to me."

Dinah interrupts her; "But do you think that it's worth it?"

Camila looks at her shocked; "She's worth so much. She needs to have someone around her that shows her what it feels like to be loved. We are both better together", she smiles at her friend.

"Then let's try to send of our ship of love", Dinah wiggles her eyebrows. "Did she do that to your neck though?" She ads; "Just wondering if she had it in her."

"Oh yeah. She did", Camila smirks as her fingers brush over her hickeys.

"Damn girl. You got a wild one."

"Let's talk to your weird dragon now!"

Both walk off into the dragon kingdom, relieved that no one stops them for a talk, since they are taking the long way around the castle.

A group of kids turns around and comes running towards them. All Dinah's siblings and Sofi smuggled her way in between, running to Camila who happily embraces her little sister.

"Mom didn't tell me you were coming back, Kaki!"

Camila chuckles about her nosy sister; "Well, mom doesn't know everything and it wasn't planned actually, but Miss Dinah and I have to catch her dragon."

"Again?", the little girl asks knowingly.

Camila sighs, "Yes, again."

"Mom let me play with the dragon babies this morning!", she exclaims and starts to drag Camila into the direction where the kids came running from.

"Does dad know?"

"NOOOO", Sofi pouts.

Camila snorts; "That's why. Don't get your dress in flames and you're good to go."

"Thanks Kaki! You're not telling dad?"

"No, I did the same when I was your age", she admits.

"Alright youngsters, Miss Camila and I need to find my dragon!", Dinah says and tears away from her siblings who aren't used to be parted form her.