Part 58

Hey guys! Sorry for the delay, but here's your update ♥ Enjoy reading - I love you♥

58.

It's the day they fly to NOLA and none of the girls seems rested enough to be at the airport in a couple of hours. But it helps thinking about the opportunity of sleep during the flight.

Dinah is surprisingly the first one up after Ally who's sitting on the couch with her eyes falling close every now and then while Normani is still sleeping. She grabs a waffle from the counter and flops herself down with full force. She thought the blanket she was going to sit on would feel more comfortable as a screech makes her jump up again. Making her almost choke on her waffle before some dark brown hair and finally Camila's face is revealed.

"WALZ! I didn't know you were under the blanket. I'm so sorry!", Dinah rushes to apologize but Camila brushes it off and sits up, the blanket still around her to make some room for Dinah.

"You didn't sleep at all right?", Ally asks gently while she observes her friends face which doesn't need any description. It tells them all from the puffy red eyes and lips, the stuffed nose and the bags under her eyes, not to tell how her hair looks, that she must have been crying and just tossing around than having some hours of sleep.

Camila shakes her head; "She looks worse though. This is nothing", she motions down her body.

Dinah doesn't really get it; "Lauren? You mean you saw Lauren already this morning?"

She nods, "She came down in a new hoodie and her skateboard and told be me she'd be back soon before we would have to leave."

"Where did she go to?", Dinah asks again.

She shrugs her shoulders, "I don't really know. She told me not to worry." Her strained voice breaks as new tears dwell up in her eyes. She quickly leans down to rest her head on her blanket covered knees, her messy hair covering her up. Ally and Dinah exchange a look, unsure of what to do, hurt since they can't seem to help Camila.

"She's coming back, Mila", Ally jumps in and adds, "I think it was a lot last night. For us all to take in and just give her some time."

"I think it could be quite good that we are heading out. New environment and stuff; "Dinah joins in.

Ally nods even though Mila is not even looking up, but they realize by Mila's slumped posture which Dinah embraces towards her side that she finally fell asleep.

A sleepy Normani comes down the stairs as she ruffles through her hair; "Morning", she grumbles and her forced smile drops the moment she spots Dinah and Camila.

"She just fell asleep", she gets informed by the blonde girl.

"Lauren?", she asks concerned.

"Mila told us she went out but said she would be back before we need to go. She took her skateboard though," Ally says after Normani said down with a waffle for herself.

"It wasn't a dream, huh?", Mani whispers.

"Sadly not", Ally sighs.

"They created quite a mess..", Dinah whispers.

"It had to come out some time though", Normani argues. None of the girls can argue now.

"Is it really a good idea to fly to NOLA today?", Ally asks only looking out for her friends.

"Yes, Lauren needs Lucy now. She never looked so mentally .. um.. down.. before. Not publicly."

The door opens and reveals a pale looking Lauren with her hood up and her skateboard in her hand. Her cheeks betray her paleness since they look rather rosy from skating.