Part 87

Part 87

After Duffy cleaned up the mess despite the pain, Dinah and Ally were quickly contacted who rushed to the queen for help. She arranged everything while feeling tense and nervous herself. Ally was supposed to stay and lighten the atmosphere, Dinah was instructed to deliver the necklace to Camila. It didn't work out how it was supposed to and instead of being amazed by all the new things, Normani can only fear for her friend's well-being as she waits in the castle.

Their mission has gone slightly wrong and everything happened so fast that she needs a minute to realize what has been going on. Camila's mom feels bad that she can't calm down the new girl at the minute since she's got her hands full.

"It'll all turn out all right," Ally says and holds Mani's hand. They nod towards Dinah who looks up the tower one last time before getting up on her dragon to fly off. She fed him some food to make him even faster and is soon not longer to be seen. It's all a bit of a mess. Mani's head hurts from a headache as she sips on some more tea which has turned cold. They've been anxious since the minute they arrived. She feels helpless while everyone got a task at hand to help.

"I can give you a tour of the castle if you want?", Ally speaks up. She normally knows what to say or do, but she feels helpless as well.

Mani shakes her head, "I want to wait until I can see Lauren", she sighs and rubs her temples.

She sees Lucy and Sofia approaching, carrying decoration. Lucy insisted on coming along to the kingdom since she needed to distract herself and didn't want to leave her friend alone. It was a good distraction to help the little girl and not be mad at Camila for all that's happened. She can't understand how they can prepare for a party for when Camila comes back while people's lives are at stake.

She walks directly up to the two girls, "any news?", she asks concerned. They both shake their heads. They suddenly hear a little sob escaping from the little girl.

Ally's eyes widen as she pulls the kid onto her lap, "Hey, what's wrong Sof?"

Mani looks at Lucy as if she's asking her what she did, but Lucy shrugs. She does not like Camila at the moment, she could still be nice to that girl.

"Lolo", the princess whines and melts their hearts, especially Lucy's. She tries not to be mad and she slowly understands that these people are just as worried about her friend as she is.

"Your mom is doing her best", Ally tries to calm the girl down, which is not that successful, and they immediately look up as the door finally opens to reveal the queen. She looks exhausted as she sits down next to the girls and takes Sofia.

"She's stable. She hasn't woken up yet, but she'll make it. That was a nasty cut on her forehead. Hopefully, there's no brain damage."

They all breathe out, glad that Lauren is stable, but they know they'll only find out in what state she is when she wakes up.

The queen suddenly nods and looks back at the girls, "Dinah arrived, and they made peace. She's bringing Camila back home."

She's about to get up as she hesitates, "Girls, try to take a nap. You all look like you could need one."

What she doesn't say to them directly, but to Ally as the girl follows her down the hall is that she wants them to relax before they throw things at Camila which they don't mean. She knows that Mani and especially Lucy are fuming. 

She didn't tell them that Dinah reported that Camila herself is sick and weak

She didn't tell them that Dinah reported that Camila herself is sick and weak. She'll have enough to deal with once she finds out what happened. 

Hey guys! I'm so sorry about the lack of updates but because of this and the fact that this one is rather short, you'll get another one ♥ 

Do you think Lucy is overreacting?