Part 47

My deepest apologies for not being able to update!!! I hope you're still there and interested. I just got back on my feet after the surgery and have to catch up with my life again. Please bear with me. I love you guys so, so much ♥ thank you for all the comments and over 51k reads ♥♥

47.

The girls all slept in the next morning since they had a day off. Normani couldn't wait to tell Lauren about her date and neither could Dinah with Camila. It was literally burning underneath her nails to rush towards her friend, mentally dragging her into her room to gush about all the details. They have been acting slightly awkward since they had their date since both wanted to talk to their friends first, who were in their own world though.

"When are they coming back?", Normani whispers to Ally who joined her for breakfast while Dinah is still slumbering in her beauty sleep.

The short girl chuckles; "They arrived last night."

Normani shoots her a confused glance. "I heard them", the blonde giggles.

They start to eat in silence before Dinah walks down in her sweatpants and a baggy shirt, yawning before she greets her friends.

"Are they finally back?", she asks the same question.

"Am I such a bad company?!", Ally teases even though she knows that both girls have been waiting anxiously for their friends to come back and she thinks it's cute.

Dinah flops herself next to Normani, their eyes meet before both turn away with flushed faces. The elf is occupied on taking orders of wishes for breakfast that they don't notice that the awaited girls made their appearance.

"Morning guys!", both exclaim and sit down next to Ally, who smiles happily as she sees how adorable the two are holding hands under the table.

The other girls are staring at the newcomers until they notice, exchanging confused expressions. "What's the matter with you guys?", Lauren asks hesitantly.

"Well, I bet your hair covers what Camila shows off. Have you two been attacking each other?", Normani asks shocked, but smirking.

Lauren examines Camila's neck briefly and remembers all too well, looking down as she's feeling her cheeks burn up.

"I bet you're just jealous, Mani", Camila snickers, making the black-haired girl laugh out loud.

"In your dreams. I've got my own girl", she winks at Dinah.

"Gosh, I need a boyfriend", Ally sighs dramatically.

"Huh? What happened to that Troy boy while I wasn't there?", Camila asks confused.

Dinah jumps in before Ally has the chance to answer. "I guess she wasn't fast enough when it comes to the decision whether or not she wants to be in a relationship."

Camila's not getting it. "She chickened out", Mani elaborates.

"Ah...", both Lauren and Camila seems to get it now.

"Why Ally, you deserve to have your own relationship. Your character is golden;" Lauren tries her best.

Ally smiles weakly; "Thank you Lauren, but I just don't feel ready. I'm happy for you guys though."

Camila squeezes Ally's hand knowingly. She has known Ally for quite some time now and knows why she feels the urge of holding back.

"Dinah, you and I need to go back today and talk with your dragon girl", Camila says.