Part 73

Hey guys!!!!! Thank you soooooo, so much for reading all the last chapters and even if you skipped some - thank you!

 This is officially my most read story and I thought that calls for a little reveal. The first chapters of this story were originally written with having Demi and Wilmer as characters but as I was into like the fifth chapter, they broke up and I was like..."crap..what do I do now?" :D since, I've taken a liking to the girls that we all love, I changed it into a Camren version and kept on writing. I was just feeling sad leaving the story to rot on my laptop and would have never thought that so many of you would like it! So, thank you again. You're the reason which keeps me to keep on writing. Thank you for letting me do what I enjoy most! And now, off you go and have fun with the new chapter!

 I love you♥

Part 73.

Normani feels kind of lonely in her Math class. Lauren slept in that morning and she and the girls decided to let her sleep since she's not really getting any sleep lately and they are concerned that it all gets too much for her. It's her Wednesday where the girls only see Lauren at school before she rushes away. Sometimes one of the girls is still up when the green-eyed girl comes home. But even then, her way leads her straight up into her room to catch up with her homework before she falls asleep.

She's not sure if Lauren will be pissed that they let her sleep in or not but since she has a slightly long day ahead they thought she'd be better off sleeping in for once. Normani told the girls that she'd take notes for Lauren as well but she keeps thinking about the girl and her odd behavior lately. Sure, it's better to be distracted while Camila isn't around but they didn't mean she should almost disappear out of their lives to do who knows what. She snaps out of her thoughts and tries to pay attention to the lesson again as the door opens, the teacher halfway out of the classroom and then approaches Normani. She's the one student who likes to follow the lesson but doesn't really want to participate especially not in Math but she guesses it's her turn to say something the way it looks. She waits though, confused what's going on. Her teacher checks the time, shrugs her shoulders and stops in front of her. "I just got informed that the headmaster wants to speak to you. You can go now if you want, I don't mind."

Normani's eyes widen. No one gets called into the office besides when someone is in trouble or something bad has happened. She doesn't want any of those cases to be true. She looks around and meets some mocking, some concerned looking faces of her fellow students and gathers her stuff together slowly. She closes the classroom door behind her, hesitating if she shouldn't just stay and go during her break but decides that she wouldn't be able to concentrate for a minute and walks down the hallway towards the office. She silently knocks on the door after standing in front of it for a few seconds, getting in after hearing a loud "Come in".

"Ah, Normani, thank you for coming!", he says and mentions for her to sit down. He looks friendly enough and she doesn't know why she's there like at all. After sitting down, the following seconds feel like hours as she waits for any news.

"I didn't mean to scare you by calling you here, there's nothing wrong with you and nothing happened. By the look on your face that must be what you're expecting, right?"

She only nods. She doesn't clam down though because it has to have a reason why she's sitting there with him.

"The reason why I called you in is to talk about Lauren", he begins and Normani mentally slaps herself that she didn't think of Lauren in the first place. Not that she thinks that Lauren has done something bad but since she's living a low profile in school, she couldn't come up why she should talk to him. But it's about Lauren and that makes sense in more than one way. He could for example ask how she's doing lately after the trial. How they get along in the house and such.