Part 59

HEY GUYS!!!! Hope you'll enjoy this part ♥ Love YOU!

59.

Camila fell asleep the moment they started flying while Lauren started listening to music. Smiling as Camila's head drops over to her side and she pulls Camila more into her to rest her head on her lap. She doesn't know what's going on, but she feels that she needs to be there for the brunette girl and time will tell what has happened.

Food is delivered but Lauren can't wake Camila and starts to eat her food while having a sleeping girl's head on her lap, but Ally and Dinah observe them from across. Dinah's the first one to move and finally wakes her up. Before Camila can complain, she sees her friend and the food and knows what she's supposed to do. The food isn't the best she has ever had, but it doesn't taste too bad while she's too hungry to even care. Lauren is fascinated by watching her eat. She's finished before her and completely surprised when Ally gets up and gets Camila more food which she finishes as well but slower. She must have been hungry then. She remembers that she took the last waffle and concludes.

"You haven't had breakfast, have you?"

Surprised to hear Lauren speak, she just shakes her head while her mouth is still full. Not only has she missed the breakfast this morning, but she doesn't say anything and is almost happy when Dinah waves with a banana which she hands her friend as well, happy that she's cooperating.

Camila is out like a lamp minutes after and joins the sleeping club with the four other girls. They wake up minutes before they land, partly because they were woken up. After getting out, they get their suitcases and Camila is too stubborn to hand her suitcase over to Dinah. She's clearly struggling but doesn't seem to bother. Her best friends sigh. They know she's just acting tough to cover up.

She forgot to mentally prepare herself how she's going to face Lucy and all and realizes that as soon as she observes the change in Lauren. She seems happier, to walk faster until she throws herself into the arms of a good-looking girl who looks almost like an elf.

"I missed you so much, babe", she hears Lucy say while they are still in their embrace. Jealousy is added to Camila's state, but she's too worn out to act on it. Before she can even consider doing something else, she's hugging Lucy back who's initiated it in the first place. Sucking down the pain.

"Camila, it's so nice to finally meet you. Lauren's told me lots about you!", the petite girl beams. She's so fucking flawless, she observes.

Camila can't say that Lauren is talking to her at the moment but she's glad she's talking at all.

The others are hugged and introduced as well before they hit the highway and listen to Lauren's and Lucy's conversation about anything at all while Lucy tries to explain some things from the surroundings as they drive.

"Here we are!", Lucy exclaims as she pulls into the driveway of her condo. "I bet you must be tired, but I wanted to suggest that there's a party tonight and I can show you a quick tour of the city if you'd like?"

Since Dinah, Ally and Normani caught up with sleep and Lauren is too excited to be around her friend again, they all agree. They get a tour of the condo and fresh themselves up. Only Camila doesn't seem to move much as she has laid herself down on the couch not bothering to change.

Ally's the first one to approach her. "Mila, are you coming with us?"

She shakes her head. "I need to rest."

"Does it hurt that much?", she gets asked. She knows there's no reason to cover up.

"Yeah.. more than I expected."