Part 44

HEEEEEYYY! ♥ Thank you for all your comments, your little stars and welcome to everyone who's new and just followed me ♥ I hope you all enjoy the story so far and please tell me you're as in love with Camila's and Lauren's new song/s as I am ♥ ON REPEAT! There might be a litte twist coming up dedicated to I have questions. Be ready for it :) I LOVE YOUUUUU

44.

Camila and Lauren have been enjoying the magic hot water springs for quite a while now. Camila took Lauren's change of mood and was happily playing along.

"So, what's the plan for today?", Lauren asks still laying in Camila's arms.

"There're just ideas about what we could do..." Camila continues after seeing the reassuring look on Lauren's face. "Stay here for a little longer, see Sofi and eat dinner with my parents.."

"What about the walk over the market?"

Camila sighs; "We can do that tomorrow to have more time and I don't want to overwhelm you with everything."

Lauren nods, understandingly. "But you said you had something to do here, when are you going to do that? And what is it?"

Lauren almost regrets being so nosy. She was never allowed to ask questions, but Camila jumps in. "I'll do it sometime in between all that. You won't notice it and there's nothing to worry about, I promise." She tries to emphasize her words by pecking her cheek lightly.

"Ok", she hears the raven-haired whisper. "Can I go see the hallway with all those pictures again?"

A smile creeps upon Camila's face for remembering the fact. She actually promised to take her back, she has to admit. "We'll see how much time we have, but if you're still not tired tonight after dinner, we could sneak through the hallways."

"Camz?"

"Hmm?"

"I'm kind of thirsty.."

"What would you like?"

A deep blush appears on her cheeks; "A hot chocolate", she grins.

The moment Camila begins to giggle is the moment she spots two big mugs with hot coco and marshmallows on top, floating right in front of them. "Thank you!"

"Oh, no need to thank me, Lolo. I should have asked before. I'm happy you're comfortable enough to say such things."

"But did I ever say thank you for finding me? Helping me, when no one was there and just sticking by my side?"

"You don't have to. Spending time with you is enough to know that it was worth it."

"We've both been hurt", Lauren bluntly says and takes Camila's breath away. She's right. Lauren has been hurt in more ways than she wants to think of, but she herself was hurt once by coming into Lauren's world and came back anyway. For her.

"The officer called and said he wanted to inform how everything is going." The moment of being carefree is blown away the second Camila hears her words. She didn't know that. Yes, she had the feeling that something else was wrong before they came here, but she did not want to push her. She feels the need to see and hold Lauren differently. She moves Laurens legs around and one over her lap that she faces the front now and is straddling her lap. The pale girl fiddles with her fingers, now being aware of the situation and their undressed state.

"They said that they do have enough evidence, but it would help if my mom spoke with them and admitted that he was what he was."

"To make him go to jail longer?" She nods.