Part 5

" I m sorry !" raina tried to touch her shoulder" that's fine ! I m not infertile just our relationship was !" sanyukta forced a smile , thus wiping her tears.

Well she was just drilling herself to make it a habit hence forth. she had that 1% belief in herself that rehan is just diverted , well there goes a wife mentality but the human the girl inside her thrashed her time and again for keeping such hypothetical assumptions.

Days kept rolling on , and rehan got engaged with naina , with tons of PDA in and around the office , even on social networking sites.

Rehan's orthodox family humiliated her for her incapabilities while she hadn't any , just that their son was a cheater and they were veiling it.

Sanyukta was under tremendous pressure , but the pain was numbing.

" sanyukta ur ex husband is getting married right poor u aww!!" naina's bodypart Trisha tried to pain her.

Sanyukta was on the verge on crying again seeing rehan kissing naina's cheek.

she felt she would throw up any moment. When a news screamed inside the office. That their MNC is geared up for a change of MD. as their former MD mr.harsh vardhan shekhawat has resorted for a voluntarily retirement.

A his son will take over ..

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS