Part 61

randhir chucked the plate which he was holding hard on the floor , and she shivered again with vehement fear , randhir sat on his knees and attempted to clear the mess.

when sanyukta tried to get up and he showed her his palm , " ganda maine kiya na  toh i will clear it  " he mouthed and she nodded.

she wrenched her stretched knees back." and dad ko mat bolna that i broke the plate" he added , " okay " she nodded again " he hates breaking things" randhir added again , " okay "

she nodded yet again lowering her gaze some more , " actually we should not break things its not good " he mouthed testing something , " okay " came her alliteration , " u are a donkey " he smirked , " okay " she mouthed like a recorded , then jolted her lashes up the other moment , " sir.

" she widened her orbs , " duffer" he smiled softly , " rest now " he mouthed signing off.

randhir was quiet confused with his sudden shifts of mood and temperaments , that was so darn erratic.

but he was seriously falling in love with the smile with his lips had in partnership with his eyes.

he walked inside the kitchen to dump the shattered pieces of glasses in the bin still grinning handsomely.

when he heard someone humming just near his back.

" hogaya hai tujhko toh pyaar pappu lakh karle tuhh inkar pappu , hai yeh pyaar pappu " stressing at pappu each time.

" dad " he whined.
" teri mummy ka favourite gaana pappu .. ab kya gaa bhi nhi sakta. dekh ghar abhii bhi mere naam pe haii okayy " harsh mouthed with authority.

" pappu is my name " randhir crossed his arms on his chest.
" given by ur dad only " harsh raised his collar.