Part 24

randhir glared at her thus urging her to nod , sanyukta forced a smile , while the doctor checked her pulse and took their leave

" sir !!" she upped her brows.
" well i had to " randhir distanced himself and his dad took over the discussion , " how are you feeling now beta ?" he touched her forehead.

" much better " she forced a smile  while randhir kept standing there , they refrained themselves from asking her about the suicide attempt cause they somehow knew the reason behind it.

" beta now jaldi jaldi thik ho jao okkay " daadi smiled
randhir went out a bit and called rehan up again and this time he picked it up in the first ring.

" sanyukta is in fortis , cause she tried to cut her veins last evening , and yes she is alive. she wants to see you once i suppose " randhir hanged up
for GOD knows what reason he was feeling disgusted.

he never wanted to be such an husband to his future wife, he quickly bought all her medicines , and scooted back to her cabin to find daadi and her papa giggling with her over an extremely poor PJ.

" hello peeps .. she is a patient i presume " randhir butted in , " and u arent we presume " his rolled his eyes , to which sanyukta chuckled a bit , randhir glared at her , and her gulped her chuckle back.

" daraaa mat sanyukta ko !!" his daadi frowned .

" perks of being the boss " his dad twisted his lips , while randhir avoided them all and walked upto her , " ab kya ??" he asked her
" kya " she gulped

" kya kya ?" harsh exclaimed.
" akele nhiii reh sakte ho mrs.bajaj aap" randhir frowned.

" i m fine sir  umm i will be " sanyukta smiled apprehensively.

" i have called ur husband sanyukta
i wish him to take you along " came randhir's trained voice , while his dad frowned.

" sir i m a divorcee " her throat pained while chipping those words.

randhir looked deep into his tremulous orbs , and chipped harshly ," u need to divorce ur heart first mrs.bajaj else i will make u stay with him  i promise "

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS
CREDITS:Mouli bhattacharya