Part 113

now this was invincible , she knew that he was needed , but before she could have expressed that to him , rather could have expressed that to herself he disappeared , thus gifting her jigsaw of sparkling memories , she fainted that very moment , burning with fever , and lying there until sun warmed up her grey soul , the other morning and daadi walked inside their room with her bed tea and medicines , the tray jumped down down her palms and the mansion heard her full throated cries , " sanyukta " she shrieked , she was shifted to the hospital , " harsh tere aur pappu ke zid ne hii kiyaa haiii yehh sab !! " she mouthed pointing at the ICU.

" i m calling him ma abhi ke abhiii !! meri betii ko kuch nhii hogaa " harsh cringed.

" use bulaa " daadi screamed for the first time in her life.
there kishor was also called but he asked them not to disturb him , and said that he has only one daughter ,
sanyukta's condition was deteriorating with each treatment.

" sanyukta ko exactly hua kyaa haii doctor ?" harsh gulped in anxiously.

" just high fever and fatigue !! but she isnt willing to respond sir !! she isnt taking any of our medications , nor food ! we wont be able to save her if she continues to respond like this.

she is willingly inviting death sir " the doctor mouthed dejectedly.

" i m talking to her ! " harsh rushed inside those glass doors to find her lying sub-consciously on that milk white cot

" papaji wohh aagaye ??" she stammered with great difficulty.

" beta " he tried to touch her cannula poked hand.
" beta kya kaarahi haii yehh sabb" he groaned.

" unhe bula rahii hun  humara secret code haiii abhii aajayenge sir rolls leke.  mujhe bohot bhook lagi hai na. unhe patahh haii " she smiled serenely.

Thank you guys plzz, vote it.😊

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS
CREDITS:Mouli Bhattacharya