Part 125

randhir clearly avoided her as he was fuming in anger and pain , he tried to move , but she was stronger, " bolo kahan ja raho " she mouthed again.

randhir kept quiet , he clenched his jaws as he got flashes rehan hold her hand , " uhhhhh " he tried to free himself , but she hugged him tighter than ever.

" gussa ho ?" she mouthed twirling in front of him , randhir jerked her hands away , when she looped her arms around his neck , " i have realized that tum uss rehan ko uhh ! kabhi nhii bhool sakti so " he started.

" so " she cupped his face tenderly , " so main , hum , we should " he stammered again , he felt his anger melting under her smouldering gaze.

" we should ?" she questioned him again , caressing his nape gently , " i cant live without uhhhhh duffer " he groaned out and hugged her tightly , she hugged him back , and " pagal kahan ja raha thaa haan ? ! " she made him sit on the bed and crawled on his lap.

he was looking elsewhere , when her palm cupped his cheek gently and mouthed , " mujhe aur rehan ko dekha , but naina ko nhii dekha jo pass hi khadi thii hmm " she finger combed his hair and sucked his lower lip gently , randhir shook his head , when sanyukta pulled his face up and kissed his lips yet again.

" haat pakadna dekha , yehh nhii dekha ke aapke aateh hiiii. aapka chehraa dekhte hiii main kaise phirse zindaa ho gayii " she relished kissing his lips again , " naina ke papa ka accident hua tha baby 2 lakh rupaiii kum padh rahe the mere se mange the  aapke pass tohh kithne paise hai
  haii naa rehan aur naina gande hai tohhh isme unke papa ki kya galtiii. maine sirf unko help kiya." she unbuttoned his shirt slowly , with each successive button.

her kisses garnered pace , randhir was drowning in guilt at the same time reeling with her sweet torture , his shirt soon kissed the ground , she was sucking his adam's apple when his fingers undid the doris her blouse.

" mujhe tumhe surprise karna thaa duffer !!!" he groaned in need as he tore her blouse and saari away from her frame.

" lets surprise each other " she sucked and licked his lips , when he rolled over her ferociously and her lips felt the carnal need of the rawest shade of love.

Thank you guys plzz, vote it.😊

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS
CREDITS:Mouli Bhattacharya