Part 62

randhir shook his head and bowed down , " aappp chhup hone ka kya loge ??" he mouthed passing harsh a gajar , harsh accepted that carrot as if he was a bunny , and mouthed , " sirf iska halwa banane walii bahu .... "

randhir shook his head again , " dad mein ghar chod dungaaa " he threatened , " gladly , i m all happy with bhagke shaadi karnaa.

i will fix the pandit and honeymoon suit ... full jab we met style , mera favourite " harsh gleamed. randhir zipped his lips and walked out of the kitchen.

randhir walked inside his room out of habit to find her kissing her mangalsutra as if praying for something , his heart crumpled painfully , he kept standing their.

thus witnessing himself in the most vulnerable point of life , few minutes ago he was lecturing sanyukta about not wasting love on a person , who will not value it  and there he was performing the same glitch , ever so skillfully , " no .. this cant happen !! no " shrieked his insides.

" its all cause of dad and his filmy numbers !" his mind concluded.
" theres absolutely nothing nothing" he forced his mind to burble but sadly it never came and he screamed real hard , " mrs.bajaj out of my house now " .

sanyukta jolted her lashes up in shock , and harsh rushed upstairs thus in an attempt to stop randhir , but the damage was done sanyukta was already out of the bed , holding her tears in her eyes and self respect in her fist.

" sorry sir " she mouthed again , thus walking out of his room , when harsh caught her wrist and randhir pushed himself inside his room and latched the door.

Thank you guys plzz, vote it.😊

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS
CREDITS:Mouli Bhattacharya