Part 119

This part is for my dear sis paramian_ birthday.

Happy birthday day dear god bless u. Have a prosperous year. Keep smiling.

" amma yeh bohot thak gaye the toh  juice pee ke so gaye!! toh main bhi so jauuu raat ko unhe jab bhook lagegi toh saath hi khaa lungii " sanyukta mouthed washing the plates , with attendants swarming around her.

" bacche kyun ithnaa kaam karte ho aap chodo yeh " daadi took the plates from her hands and dried her hands with a kitchen towel.

sanyukta smiled and poured water in a glass for her , " sanyukta aaj rehan bajaj ka phone aaya tha tumhare liye ghar pe  so rahe the tab aap " daadi looked at her , " kyun ??? unhe nhi patah na mujhe phirse chod ke chale jayenge wohh apne unhe nhii bola na amma" sanyukta cringed and perspired instantly , while wearing a cardigan , " pappu ko nhii patahh !! " amma calmed her down.

" aap rehan se ek baar baat karlo bacche once and for khatam karlo yeh " daadi adviced her , " main unse baat karungii aajj iss baare mein  mere patii protect karenge mujhe usse " sanyukta pressed a bright smile.

daadi blessed her and went upstairs , sanyukta sober the kitchen , did few more chores , she was about climb upstairs , when her phone vibrated in her hand , it was an unknown number , she received the call , " naina " sanyukta gasped.

they spoke for a moment for a two ,
" i cant promise you anything .. at this moment " sanyukta mouthed in poise and hung up  as she walked inside their room she found him already up and walking on laptop , " uth gaye aap " she pressed a smile.

" ek mail karna tha " he yawned
" main kar detii hun  aap so jao !! kithne thak gaye ho " she climbed on the bed and crawled to his side , he placed the laptop on her thigh and placed his head on the other , he kissed her knuckle softly.

" tensed ho " he mouthed eying the folds on her fair and beaming forehead .
" nhii tohh " she lied thus typing the application.

" jhoothiii " he made a balloon face ..
" suniye na " she mouthed as the night grew younger , and she settled herself properly in his embrace , " haannnn " he mouthed drowsily with his face dipped in the crook of her neck.

" mujhe 2 lakh rupaye loan denge " she bit her lip

Thank you guys plzz, vote it.😊

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS
CREDITS:Mouli Bhattacharya