Part 93

" sir i wish u have known main aise weird behave kyun karrahii hunn.

" sanyukta mouthed inaudibly , randhirr huffed in annoyance , " lets go now i cant let u stay here this area is full of dushmans " he gulped
" dushman ??!! kaun " she tried to cup his face.

' ab yeh daadi ne toh nhii sikhaya na , fuck man! i will go mad!' he groaned inwardly , he hugged her , thus convincing her that things are all right tween , them and neednt try any other method to make things smooth amidst them.

sanyukta hugged him back reluctantly , this was first time , that were standing this close , normally , he slowly broke the hug and pressed his lips on her forehead thus adoring the cube of innocence standing in front of him , that adulation came out much as a reflex , it wasnt planned.

she closed her eyes may be making herself ready and used to all these , cause she needs to give his family an heir as a gift to harsh .. !! " papajiii i will do it for you " her groaned inwardly.

while randhir kissed her forehead yet again thus adoring her cute silly sacrifices , which were as irrelevant as they were relevant , he smiled and mouthed , " sanyukta car mein jao i m coming ".

" aap papers sign nhii karoge ??" she asked innocently.

" yes !! else u will throw me out of this room and dad i guess ghar se " he chuckled.
sanyukta blinked her tears at the mention of harsh.

while randhir pledged to teach harsh a lesson in his dialect.

Thank you guys plzz, vote it.😊

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS
CREDITS:Mouli Bhattacharya