Part 18

randhir stood their till he witnessed her walking out of the office.

He came back home and handed the halwa filled box to his amma.

His dad was muching some tasteless salad when the tantalizing smell of the halwa lured him to shout outloud , " sanyukta wala halwaaa!"

" haan sugarfree hai !" randhir smiled grabbing a spoon and filling it with those sweet morsels.

" wahhh betajiii raat bana di meriiii !" harsh snatched the box from his mom's hand and started feasting on it.

Randhir hugged his amma tight after a long day.

" halwewaliiiii tujhko bhi pasand hai kyaa !" amma murmured audibly.
" kuch bhii !" randhir rolled his eyes.

" mujhe pasand haiii !" harsh poked in. Without an invitation.

" aise toh mai master chef ki winner se wedding kar lun !" randhir rolled his eyes and that happy family burst into peals of laughter.

There sanyukta was lying on her bed tossing and turning constantly to catch some sleep but like every night her mind was busy thinking what naina and rehan must be doing en each time picturing them on her bed , lying in eachother's arms made her cry out in pain , an acidic pain.

She was dying each second.

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS
CREDITS:Mouli bhattacharya