Part 111

another array of days faded in the oblivion , and sanyukta grew weaker with each passing second , there rehan who was very much with naina , wanted sanyukta to leave the shekhawat , just to maintain his superiority.

he tormented and filled her dad with trashes against her , but for a change sanyukta has stopped caring for them , cooped up in her room , she would long for randhir to walk inside their room and would scold her for skipping meals , and not taking care of her health and his family , she was just waiting for her body to give way.

she wanted to collapse as soon as possible she was somehow sure that once she will be ill , he will be back , with those rolls , to feed her to scold her , and she would say sorry , he will call her duffer , tears got replaced with smiles as she recalled that dhaba fight with him , them when he chipped , ' aae sanyukta mujhse dosti karogii ?' , sanyukta would stare at his laptop and shirts for hours , and purposely tore the buttons to fix them again and again.

her condition was more than just pathetic.
harsh turned his heart into a stone to resist her pain.

she would never talk about randhir to them , but eyes never missed a second in searching him in those pink boxes , harsh's comments , daadi's paranthe.
he was just everywhere for him more alive that breathes itself.

" papaji , sir ka koiii chakkar tohhhh nhii tha naaaa " she broke down shattering into incessant sobs , harsh clasped her in his arms , flopped a kiss in her hair , " woh aajayegaa wapas aur issbar aise aayegaa ke kabhii wapas nhii jayegaa " harsh assured her.

" ab toh unka phone bhii nhii lagta " she shook her head and groaned hard

" ISD number pe STD nhii lagtaa " harsh groaned inwardly.
" kyaaa ??" sanyukta wiped her tears frantically.

" kuchh na betaa !! aajayegaa wapas wohhh " harsh tried to calm her down

Thank you guys plzz, vote it.😊

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS
CREDITS:Mouli Bhattacharya