Part 121

sanyukta was preparing his lunch box , when he summoned her upstairs , she scooted , to find him fastening his tie with a bag lying there idle , " sanyukta pack some of my clothes na " , and she froze , randhir sensed that , he quickly assembled her in his arms and kissed her cheeks

" conference pe ja raha hun duffer !! " , he felt her relaxing in his arms , she massaged his arms a bit and placed a light peck on his chin , " i was scared " came her breezy mutter , randhir cupped her face , and looked deep in her almond eyes , his thumb caressed her chin , and touched her plump , plum lip , sanyukta closed her eyes , as her throat went dry with need.

randhir leaned in and sucked her chin , thus biting the corner of her lip to tease her , sanyukta wrapped her arms around his neck , randhir rubbed his nose on her a bit , he was all set to actualize his first kiss , when they heard someone calling them thus jolting them out of their trance , " chote baba " hari was standing at the threshold of their room , all embarrassed and red , sanyukta ran inside the bathroom , while randhir facepalmed himself , " haan kaka !! " he muttered , " woh daadi mandhir puja gayi " he fumbled.

randhir pressed a fake smile and mouthed , " okay "
while hari kept standing there grinning at him.

" kya ?" randhir cocked his brows.
" darwaza bandh kar de hum ka " hari tried hard to hide his blush ,
" kar diyo babuaa kar diyo " he heard his dad's voice , " kaka aap jaiyee and dad aapko tohh mainn chodungaa nhii " he screamed.

" aaajjaaaa aaajja pappu mere " his sang hari took his leave and he latched the door from inside , sanyukta came out of the bathroom , and started taking few of his shirts from the cupboard , when he hugged her waist from behind and kissed on the summit of her neck and shoulder.

" pack karlun main " she caressed her palm on his cheek.
" i will be out for 2 days " he kissed her earlobe.

" jiii aap jaldi aajayigenge na " she let out a light sob  he kept quiet and turned her around to hug her better , " tum chalogii mere saath ?" he hushed  " no " came her prompt retor " kyun ?" he frowned.

" papaji , amma ! sabka dhyan kaun raakhegaa aapp ho aao na " she kissed his forehead , " kya baat sanyu why are u looking so tensed ?"
he nuzzled closer.

Thank you guys plzz, vote it.😊

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS
CREDITS:Mouli Bhattacharya