Part 88

what were they doing ? like yes! they can hug eachother , but they were no normal husband - wife , they were different , right! randhir caressed her hair a bit , " haan choro abb " he snorted, sanyukta left him instantly and went back to their scrumptious double cheese chicken mayo sandwiches , while randhir prepared the nutella rolls.

once they were done , randhir plated them like a pro while sanyukta gawked at him in awe , " aap part time chef bhii ho "
" aajkal kuch zyada hi nhii bol rahii tum " randhir snapped
her face fell immediately , when randhir huffed , " sanyukta singh shekhawat mind moving to our room ,i want to have dinner there ," randhir passed her a plate.

" aap khao i aint hungry " she looked away and started cleaning the mess.

" fine " he huffed and rushed upstairs. while she started cleaning the mess. now she was convinced that a happy married life was not written in her fate be it a love marriage or a forced one.

she wiped her tears , her only companion , and hobbled upstairs with with a bottle  in her hands , she stepped inside their room , to find it all dark with just two candles , smouldering on the coffee , suddenly a hand gripped her knuckle and guided her to the table.

" sir " she gasped , as he held a candle near her face.

" ab kya karen sanyukta room mein tohh power cut ho gaya.
" he smirked.
" candle light dinner " she rubbed his palm on her red nose.

" phir ro rahi thii tum " he frowned ..
" rolls " she demanded.

" why do u cry so much man ?" randhir started his work of feeding her.

Thank you guys plzz, vote it.😊

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS
CREDITS:Mouli Bhattacharya