Part 42

" pappu gaadiyon ki awaz toh niii aarahii " daadi sort of teased him
" humm signal pe ruka hun na amma !!" he mouthed grabbing the keys of his car.

" app bas lunch ready raakkho. i will just pick it up " randhir hung up.
he sucked in quick breath as if he has escaped a labyrinthine trap.

he quickly picked up the lunch box , thus escaping daadi's narrow winks.
" whats wrong with my family yaa " he twisted his lips.

" whats wrong with me !" he exclaimed the next moment as he found himself. waiting impatiently at the visitor's lounge.

" main yehh kya karrahunnn !! " he looked extremely tensed.
while the nurse alarmed him that he can now meet sanyukta.

randhir straightened himself and walked inside her cabin. with a poker and stern face.

sanyukta gulped and shook a little thus gauging his presence in the room.

he refrained looking at her and engaged himself in serving her food quietly.

" eat " he forwarded her the plate.
she like epitome of obedience did all what she was asked to do.

while randhir tried checking the files which he had given her earlier in the morning  and he was impressed.
he smiled a faint , impressed smile
and sanyukta for the first time after their meet , spotted him smiling.

she was gawking at him in awe.. when he inched his lashes up and their gaze amalgamated for a nanosecond , she lowered her lashes , as she heard him.

" i am not going to pay u more for gawking at me.  finish ur food i dont have the entire day " randhir chipped with a poker face and tears surfaced on her orbs.

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS
CREDITS:Mouli bhattacharya