Part 115

" rolls " she stammered
" nhi milenge  have ur medicines first !! " he mouthed fighting his tears miserably.

" aap kilaoge sir !! ??" she asked him blinking her tears.
he nodded like a kid.
nurse got him the tablets , he lifted the cot up and popped the medicines in her mouth.

" kithne duble ho gaye ho jiiii " she again tried to cup his face , as he started feeding her the rolls , doctors tried to walk in but harsh stopped them , " uska amrit aagaya haii " daadi smiled like the first ray of sun.

randhir breathed in life as her cold fingers touched his skin longing and dying for her touch , " ssshh eat ur food !!" he fed her those rolls with utmost care.

" aap kahan gaye the haan !! ? mujhe laga sacchi mein aapka koii chakkar tohh nhii ? hotahh na tohh aise hi jaan deti aur aap aap " she stammered.

he smiled at her stammer , " kithnii weak ho gayii ho tum " he made her sip some water.

" aapko bhook lagi hai na jiii !! ??" she cupped his face again.
" nhii " he lied
" aacchaa pet chuo " she blinked her tears.

" yaad hai tumhe" randhir exclaimed.
" sabkuch " she touched her forehead with his.

" kahan chale gaye the , aap " she rubbed her forehead with his gently.

" tang kiya na maine bohot tumhe. sanyu " he closed his eyes.

" bohot " she shuttered.
" mujhe miss kiya ??" he hushed.
she nodded in negative.

" toh phir chala jaun ??" he blinked his tears

" jee payenge ??" she mouthed innocently
" tch! nhii " he pulled her close.

Thank you guys plzz, vote it.😊

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS
CREDITS:Mouli Bhattacharya