Part 67

randhir had no rolls to place on her palm at that moment , he knew that she was in love with rehan.

yes she was , he was her husband and randhir is just an onlooker ... or a trespasser , he drove back to his house and ducked himself up in his room , harsh who was just back from his tennis practice , was drinking water , when he caught randhir back home at an odd hour.

daadi was dicing some veggies then , " ma pappu ab hadd karraha hai " harsh stiffened his jaw.

" hmmm .. but hum kuch nhii kar sakte " daadi placed her palm on harsh's shoulder.

" ma maaf kar dena mujhe but iss ullu ko aise hii seedhaa karnaa padhegaa " harsh was all set to do something catastrophic.

there back in office sanyukta was feeling hell miserable , yes randhir was rude , but she found a flicker of support in him , like a friend like mentor.

she wiped her tears only, and turned around only to get pinned to the nearest wall by rehan , " what do u think u are doing haan " he gritted
" leave me " she tried to push him away

" i know u are wooing sir .. even sleeping with him , just to get us out of this office right .. sanyukta .... such a slut .. naina was always right ... " rehan spat venom , only to redden his cheek with a tight slap ,
sanyukta just could bear anyone , anyone soiling the serenity of the bond she shared with randhir.

she slapped , harshly one more time before running out of randhir's cabin.

" yeh aap kyaa karraho dad " randhir screamed , as he caught. harsh gulping down rossogulla's like an insane , yes it was fatal for harsh , but he didnt care.

" dad stop " randhir shrieked reaching upto him.

" no i wont bol sanyukta se shaadi karegaa kal ke kal " he mouthed gulping another.

" dad this is not funny " randhir tried to snatch the bowl from his hands.
but he kept on eating them thus breathing heavily.
" bol" he staggered.

Thank you guys plzz, vote it.😊

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS
CREDITS:Mouli Bhattacharya