Part 97

randhir made a morsel and held it before her lips out of habit she smiled and ate it , randhir flinched back a little , as she was about to feed him , cause somewhere down the line he knew that she attempting to decrease the quota of awkwardness between them by doing all such things.

he smiled at her baby attempts , and ate from her hands , there sanyukta was determined to fulfill harsh's last wish , loving someone again was something next to impossible for her , but yes randhir and his family surely has some expectations from her and she was determined not to let them.

randhir was a good man , and she was sure that he would respect her regardless , they have endowed her , will endow their kids a sane life ,
after finishing the food she dived deep into randhir's eyes , and cupped his face gently , randhir inched closer and kissed her forehead yet again , " sanyukta is something troubling you " he hushed.

" sir please ghar chalte hai na " she mouthed impatiently.

" sanyukta tum ghar jao i m dropping you back i will join u back at home at night " he smiled.

she nodded simply.
while rehan witnessed all of it.

" slut " he muttered under his breath.
" iske papa ko bolta hun main " he smirked evilly.

randhir dropped her back to shekhawat house and was about to drive back office , when he spotted their mansion getting decked up like a bride , he gasped in shock , and again caught his dad directing some attendants , " aaree pappu aagaya awesome !! chal abb halwewali ko shopping le ja but ghante mein laut aana " he smiled.

" but papa ??" randhir cocked his brows.

" reception haii tumlogo ka aajj umm sanyukta ka idea thaa thats why she went with u " harsh winked.

Thank you guys plzz, vote it.😊

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS
CREDITS:Mouli Bhattacharya