Part 82

" hmm " he hummed and hung up.
yes he was right , he has started expecting things and gestures from her in just 15 days of marriage , and her bond with rehan was any day stronger than whatever he shared with her , he thought and kept on thinking until he reached home and she opened the door , " medicines laaye " she chirped.

" nhii abb dont sit on my head " he was in deep confusion, whether to vest his soul in her , when its already is already invested more than just enough , her face fell almost immediately and she stepped aside.

randhir sprinted inside their room , and locked it from inside , thus not allowing her to walk inside their room even when he was dying for her interference.

" papaji yeh unko kya huaa hai ??" sanyukta approached harsh with a glass of warm milk , and his vitamin tablets.

" kuch nhii pyaar mein yeh sab hotahh haii .. normal baat haii. dont stress " harsh gulped his medicines.

" pyaar kisse ??" she gasped in shock
" that u find out. u are his wife na beta main thodii dekho shayad tumhe bolde. " harsh pressed a smile.
sanyukta shook her head , " unki koii girlfriend thi sir " she cl buteared her throat again.

" shayad u never know actually but i m sure that he is in love with a girl." harsh mouthed , and she went stiff again. it was time to curse her fate again.

she walked inside their room like a corpse , to find him working on his lappy with undying concentration.

she slowly walked near him and stretched her arm , randhir sensed her presence and raised his brow , " what ?" he twisted.

" mujhe chuo " she sniffed.
randhir subtly placed his palm on her knuckle.

" appka kiske saath chakkar chal raha haii " she mouthed ever so sternly.

Thank you guys plzz, vote it.😊

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS
CREDITS:Mouli Bhattacharya