Part 73

she rushed inside the room and was about to slip on the tiles much to randhir's horror , but she balanced herself and stood straight thus pressing an embarrassing smile on her lips , randhir looked away , " aapka khana " she cleared her throat and stretched her hand to place it on his hand , randhir took it quietly , thus avoiding her gaze.

he was gulping subtly , when she assembled herself beside him , " how was ur day sir " she asked apprehensively.

randhir cocked his brows thus quiet perplexed by her suddenly changed demeanor , she was behaving typically wifish , but he was determined not to give in cause he knew a corner of her heart was still booked for rehan , but was he doubting her character mulling over all such aspects , of course not.

sanyukta was purer than purity itself .. for randhir , but the pain of an unfathomed lesion was haunting him , " its quiet late and u should sleep ?" he cleared his throat and her eyes again welled up at his aloofness.

" baat nhi karni toh shaadi kyun ki " she murmured wiping her tears , which hit eardrums , randhir just couldnt believe that she was the same girl who nearly committed suicide cause of her ex-husband , " dad forced me too " he mouthed icily, sanyukta looked at him in awe.

" aap regular sadoge mujhse " she gasped in pain.
her queries were so simple and sorted , he couldnt help but smiled a bit.

" haan " he snorted.
" fine " she gulped and went to out of the room the next moment.
" kar kya rahi hai yeh ladkiii " randhir raised his brows.

he was about to spoon another morsel , when she ran inside the room , thus hiding something behind her back.

" what ??" randhir crinkled his nose
and she showed him a scale.
his eyes popped out of his sockets.

" behave properly with me  else " she mouthed with a sky high confidence  " acchaa " randhir smirked.

" sir " sanyukta's gulped in anxiously

Thank you guys plzz, vote it.😊

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS
CREDITS:Mouli Bhattacharya