Part 107

and then he realized that what he has actually done , in a fit of anger he has picked her up in his arms , " uhh sorry " he placed her down as they walked inside their room.

" i dont know why is he calling me " sanyukta mouthed honestly.

" he is ur ex husband and aaahh am thats fine.  just be careful !! and u always have ur friend with u. kuch bhii ho bol sakti ho.

i m always there with u " randhir assured her calmly even when he was cringing inside with the feeling that rehan and kishor will snatch her away from him , wasnt that exactly the feeling he has been dreading ever since his has known her.

" umm you change , main aatah hun " he forced a smile and walked out of their room.

he decided to consult his dad , but troubling him for the titbits of his married life was just not done and desirable he has already done alot for them , and amma would just probably end up discussing the issue with harsh.

he walked inside the kitchen and pulled out a box filled with nutella rolls , his stress buster , " mumma mere life mein koii ladkii tikti kyun nhii  aap bhii chale gaye sayad sanyu bhii !! " he groaned.

he knew how much she was in love with rehan , he has seen her slashing her vein for him.

he was sure of the fact that sanyukta would go back to rehan if tries to get back to him.

that thought made him ever more miserable , he munched on few more rolls.

" no i cant be friends with her !! , but i cant see her crying. why is this so painful  agar rehan ke saath chali gayii tohh  merii yaad aayegii usse.

jithnaa mujhe uss duffer ki aayegiii " he munched on the rolls eying the sky just a toddles gawking at an eyesetter ,

Thank you guys plzz, vote it.😊

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS
CREDITS:Mouli Bhattacharya