Part 80

harsh threw a ' whatever ' glance at his momma's direction and snatched that invisible mike back from her hands , " toh jaise ke aap dekh rahe the halwe wali urf mrs.sanyukta singh shekhawat , apne daanto tale ek ke baad ek vada paw khuchle hi ja rahin hai aur unke patii apne ' 4th vada paww' ke saath wrestling kiye ja rahe haii.

" harsh imitated randhir's accent and randhir shrieked , " amma dad ko mujhe bully na karne ko bolo " crowd swarmed around them as if a serious battle was going on.

sanyukta was feasting on those oily delights as if she hasnt eaten for decades , it was her 6th paw  and suddenly she started coughing as she munching on a chilli bit , and she coughed hard that made randhir clasp her in his arm tight.

" paaniii " he shrieked grabbing the jug and filling her mouth with the cool water  her face was all red , while randhir hugged her so tight that people clapped at serenity of love the couple bore for each other , harsh smiled , and elbowed his mom.

" mummie !! yeh tohh ' kis mein kithna hai dum se ' , ' hum aapke dil mein rehte hai ho gaya' " harsh winked , while daadi frowned , " baachi ka muh jal raha hai chup reh " she slapped him lightly.

while randhir was rubbing her back subtly , " ssshh sshhh!!!!! " randhir instinctively pecked on her hair , harsh widened his orbs , " apna pappu vadda ho raha hai renu " he thanked his stars and his twinkling wife.

while randhir broke the hug to wet his hanky , and softly wiped her red face with it thus soothing her , sanyukta gulped , and they came out of the trance, randhir tore himself away from her , and mouthed , " dad aap isse leke jaooo. i will in the other car " he mouthed paying that vada paw wala off.

Thank you guys plzz, vote it.😊

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS
CREDITS:Mouli Bhattacharya