Part 72

sanyukta hobbled downstairs looking completely miserable , she really hadnt any expectations from the bond she shared with randhir but she still had some expectations , sanyukta was convinced that randhir was not a pinch like rehan , but he hated her regardless , and this marriage was a compromise.

she slowly heaped the plate with rice , dal and paneer ki subzi , she knew that randhir hates rice as in he refrains taking it often , but still he wanted that.

she slowly served halwa in a bowl and tears rolled down her eyes , sanyukta wiped them slowly , when she felt a soft tap on her shoulder , " kya hua beta ??" daadi caressed her hair.

sanyukta wiped her tears , and turned around with a smile , as if her eyes hasnt seen any rain for quite a while.

" kya amma ?? aap niche kyun aaye main paani rakhne jaane hii waali. woh sir ajj ghar aaye na " and again her eyes welled up  as his mention.
daadi smiled and kissed her forehead.

" bacche pati hai na tera pappu.  ab shaadi toh hogayii. so pati bhii haii woh sadu teraa. tohh khilana bhii aapko hai unko , daantna bhi , aur pyaar karna bhii " daadi blushed.

" matlab ??" sanyukta gulped in confusion.

" zyada nakhre kare na tohh. kheench ke do laga denaa  kisiko patahh nhii chalegaa. humara secret haii iske daada ke saath bhii same karti thi " daadi spilled her beans
and sanyukta blushed with a click of her tongue, " shaayyy , main unhe kaise maar saktii hun".

" kyun nhii ... marr ke pyaar bhii kar dena " daadi elbowed her.
and she sprinted upstairs , thus blushing like a beetroot.

Thank you guys plzz, vote it.😊

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS
CREDITS:Mouli Bhattacharya