Part 110

she desperately searched for that box and his hand , her gaze rummaged the distant recesses of their room but he was nowhere to be found.

she gripped her mangalsutra tighter in her fist and hobbled down to the kitchen , and pulled out a container heaped with flour , and his favorite nutella , she smiled brightly and started her expedition to trace him in that sweetmeat.

she made those rolls they werent particularly sweet , a bit salty , blame her tears , sanyukta placed herself on the kitchen counter and gnawed those rolls , with each bite she recalled how he asked her not to tie her wet hair , then how she cried outloud and finished all his napkins.

she smiled her tears and rolls became sweeter , how she committed suicide and he left everything just to take of her , she groaned as she again hallucinated him snatching the roll from her hands , " i dont pay u for sitting idly " his voice ringed in her ear.

" duffer " she mumbled
" sadu " she mumbled again.
she was engrossed in missing him , when a roll fell from her fingers , and she gasped in horror , " sorry " she mumbled as if he was standing in front of her , with a scowl.

her condition was becoming worse with each passing second.

there randhir was cooped up in his apartment in london with his phone in his hand , which was flashing a picture of her.

his cheek mushroomed with rough stubble made him look pained and miserable , " rehan ke pass wapas chali gayii hogii duffer !! i just hope wohh khush rahe , healthy rahe. " he kissed her picture in his phone ,and held it close to his heart.

another month hushed in a hurry , her father disowned her completely , while rehan made it viral that sanyukta's characterlessness was the sole cause of their separation.

sanyukta frozen to all of it.

" harsh bol de na abb sanyu ko ke pappu kahan haii.  bacchi ke ansuu dekhe nhii jaate." amma groaned.

" nhii ma ! khud chod ke gaya tha meri bacchi ko khood hi lene aayegaa main bhii dekhta hunn  kithne din dur rahegaa yeh."
harsh gulped.

" but sanyu" daadi mumbled.
" sanyu hi toh ma  pappu ko wohi wapas layegii aap sirf dekhte raho " harsh blinked his tears.

Thank you guys plzz, vote it.😊

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS
CREDITS:Mouli Bhattacharya